The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

To Zorax:
You've arranged a friendly, what are you doing? The comps on

There's no fixture in his fixture list, BT mail him and ask him to challenge you. This has happened before its a bug, when it appears that a team has made a challenge but infact hasn't.

To Zorax:
You've arranged a friendly, what are you doing? The comps on
I've actually got nothing on Sunday...does it say I have a friendly arranged? Cause I really don't...

EDIT: I've sent the challenge to ILI. His ground.

Last edited:
Ian Wotton has reached another milestone with his friendly average finally reaching 100 after his quick fire 24* against Greenbank in the chase of 70

Ive been working hard to get it up and now lets hope his OD stats follow the same tune, which might be a struggle with 2 massive games in 2 weeks coming up

First Class: 2095 runs @ 209.50 (92.41 S/R)
One Day: 1797 runs @ 94.58 (106.33 S/R)
Twenty20: 298 runs @ 149.00 (197.35 S/R)
Friendly: 1700 runs @ 100.00 (107.53 S/R)

Something always forgotten about my main man is that he is a keeper also and has added just as much behind the stumps as he has with the bat

Totally destroyed Old Wulfs today...
on a rare occasion all my batsman scored 50's today... posting a great total of 307...
which my bowlers easily defended by getting Old Wulf all out for 86 runs..

I was expecting a first round forfeit as i was away and didn't log on, only to see I got a win.

I challenged Old wulfs today as I'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow and may not be able to get on to accept, so desptie being the away side, i sent a challenge to him.

Lol I did... Maybe thats why i was a B grade student not an A STUPID BATTRICK! STUPID WOTTON! sorry... i could never be mad at wotton

Nice to see that monster bots don't exist anymore, but yeh, it's not going to change my season anyway as I can't profit from it anymore than other teams can. At least I can really field a 'B' side now without having to worry about 50k BTR players causing undue hassles.

Users who are viewing this thread