The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Congratulations Justin. Just wasn't my day :(

I can't pretend I'm not slightly amused by the fact that over 10 million vcash have been lost today and I'm the one man in profit! Having said that, all my efforts were to win the match and a look at my lineup and reporters summary will make that obvious to anyone who knows my team.

You're just lucky you can't get drawn against me ;) You bloody well shat yourself when you see the Ranga beard of Manders in my starting XI :p

Got an impossible task in my cup match.

Good, I hate cup matches, so pointless for teams like mine tbh.

I'm going to be out-classed in my cup match. Waiting to see what kinda competition I have in my OD league to decide if I should go for an upset or just throw it.

Awesomeness, was away from Thursday so once I set my orders Wednesday that was it. I wasn't expecting the win but somehow got it in the end. I suppose the tight ending was a good example of how a final should be. Oh 14-2! :p

I'm going to put some guys up tonight, so that's fine, I just hope they get bids this time though.

Got an impossible task in my cup match.

Good, I hate cup matches, so pointless for teams like mine tbh.
In season 12, I played 5 rounds of the Cup. 3 matches were against weak or bot sides and one was against a side I rolled anyway. Judging by attendance, I'd say it was worth about 400k. It hardly cost the team anything at all and even a much weaker team could have done it.

Users who are viewing this thread