The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

You could always have one of my trophies.

They get worthless after a while, stop taking the comp seriously etc.

In season 12, I played 5 rounds of the Cup. 3 matches were against weak or bot sides and one was against a side I rolled anyway. Judging by attendance, I'd say it was worth about 400k. It hardly cost the team anything at all and even a much weaker team could have done it.
Yeah, but was I lucky enough to draw bots and easy opponents? No.

:p

Yeah, but was I lucky enough to draw bots and easy opponents? No.

:p
Yeah, but because it's a random draw, there's a chance of that happening to anyone. A team that is comfortably perched in div V should be likely to move past the first round.

Apparently a mod on the SA sledging boards said that there is a rumour that the draw has been tweaked so that all human teams get a 1st round match and that it is the bots who fill up the bye spots now. Might explain why in SA so many good teams have been drawn against each other in the 1st round

New look. I've changed my team name, username, logo and ground name.

2lve5tt.png

West Coast Wizards
Hooper
Port Kennedy Park

Changing your ground name also costs 55k all up. Changing your team name is the costly one.

Changing usernames is free.

Good dam this guy is 5th and I have him in the first round.

Brutal Deluxe
wonderful
wonderful
feeble
exceptional
masterful
respectable

And this is my FC match

Sheidow Warriors
strong
quality
worthless
remarkable
superb
abysmal

I got some juggling to do.

Loving these new leagues. I only briefly checked, but in FC I'll be hammered, but in OD I'll win easily due to all the bots. Didn't check BT20, might later.

Wow. FML. I have no bots in FC and OD.
My world ranking: 8915

Rankings of people in my fc:

Rankings of people in my OD league:

I'm in BIG trouble! Oh well, my profile looks a little nice with that trophy there :D

EDIT: At least there's 3 bots in my BT20. I'll need to second XI them and I'll probably just throw the BT20 and second XI every game.

Last edited:
Matt see their RS....and not their ranking to determine their strength.

Funknath added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

I am in V.9 FC...really tough...no bots...most of the teams RS is better than me...so I am in deep trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread