The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

2/3 of the wages I believe. BTW is your guy in the 1st 11? My guy seems to be on the outer atm, the manager wants me to give him 2 bowling, 1 bat.

He played one of the two matches this weekend. So im not sure?? He did play number 3 so maybe?

Yep he is, just checked his previous games. Pakistan must have some high standards as I'm sure my guys bowling is 250k alone.

We've had the update and judging from my balance it would seem we get 2/3's of the wage. So thats a bonus and a half. Might not go bankrupt as fast now.

How much would a player with a miraculous rating for batting or bowling go for in this market?

How much would a player with a miraculous rating for batting or bowling go for in this market?

It was you Pal on MSN :D I was thinking contonously, i know this email id ;) but who is it :spy

To the managers of the top-class teams in PC, how much income do you usually receive from gate receipts for FC and OD games?

No advantage with the times, that is to do with best time for you. Or you can just pick the country you like. The only real difference is some teams don't have FC.

Users who are viewing this thread