Third Test: Australia v England at Edgbaston

Don't get much plumber than that. Rudi must be involved in match fixing or just hate Australia. That or he's just bad and needs to be sacked.

DISGRACE.

Plumb? It was going over.

Still, I thought it was out live and Rudi's been shocking throughout the series. But of course, people ignore the fact that he has turned down numerous shouts from England as well and say that he just hates Australia.

Wasn't actually out looked it live but from side on it does look too high and hawkeye confirms it.

Christ the ball is swinging again, cant believe Bell the bottler has made it to 30 against Australia! And as soon as I say that, he smacks it four! 130-2!

Monty - SA added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Don't get much plumber than that. Rudi must be involved in match fixing or just hate Australia. That or he's just bad and needs to be sacked.

DISGRACE.
The fact that it was going over clearly doesn't matter.....

Monty - SA added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Another appeal, still going over. Apparently Shane Warne thinks his judgement is better than Hawkeye!

I like the way Warne is arguing against hawkeye and the side on view. True first off it looked out but on further inspection Rudi got it right.

Who wants to come over and burn some effigys? ;)

rudih.jpg

I said that before seeing hawk-eye. I'm not the only one who thought it was plumb live. Fair call maybe. Still, could have gone either way - it's always against AUS. It's still ridiculous that Johnson one wasn't given.

Also i'd like to point out that Hawk-eye isn't 100% accurate. The calculated path is all made up - it never actually happened. Bell's a small guy with small legs. Above/on the knee roll for him still could be hitting.

I like the way Warne is arguing against hawkeye and the side on view. True first off it looked out but on further inspection Rudi got it right.
Hawk-eye isn't always correct, it can't be known EXACTLY where it was going.

Also, lol at Warne, "What part of yes don't you understand?".

Warne and Lloyd are starting to get annoying by constantly talking about it, the commentators didn't talk this long about the other LBW shout which was out.

My immediate reaction was not out (not just a biased pom view). If it hits you above the knee roll...
I also thought it might have been going down but hawkeye said but for height it would have clipped leg.

Users who are viewing this thread