Tournment Ends

Seems like someone has bowled sachin. Yes its the shivsena . They have reminded him he is only a cricketer

Don't give yourself too much importance or anything like that :sarcasm

I am speaking the truth. And I am speaking on behalf of the Indian fans.

saisrini80 added 5 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

Seems like someone has bowled sachin. Yes its the shivsena . They have reminded him he is only a cricketer

And that crackpot (Bal Thackeray) who spoke against Sachin's "nationalist" statement has now put himself in deep trouble and has no place to hide. The whole nation has now turned against him for questioning Sachin's statement where he said "I am an Indian first (and then from Mumbai), and Mumbai belongs to all Indians". These guys have been publicity hungry morons and also recently took up against a film poster where a woman is bare bodied on her back, saying that it hurts Hindu culture.:doh And these guys have bowled Sachin, right?:rtfl:D

Wonderful innings by Dravid. How can anyone even begin to argue that a 2020innings could ever match what that man did yesterday :) :clap and here's hoping for 200.

Your only speaking on your own behalf mate and if you think you speak for the entire Indian community then you need to pull your head out of your ass.

Wonderful innings by Dravid. How can anyone even begin to argue that a 2020innings could ever match what that man did yesterday :) :clap and here's hoping for 200.

Your only speaking on your own behalf mate and if you think you speak for the entire Indian community then you need to pull your head out of your ass.

Let a group of Indians say that for me, and I will agree.

Dravid and Dhoni at thier best,nice batting,good defense,sensible aggressiveness what to say more.
A complete command batting.
Good luck to dravid but beware Srilankans can comeback strongly even from here.

It's tweaking well lose/lose ain't it. I'm bollocked if I say Indians and group them together, yet it's ok, for you to group them together. Seriously, I have never known a forum with so many hypocrites on it...

You an Indian pretending to be an Aussie too? If not, what do you know about Shiv Sena and old fart Thackeray seeking his chance at national news before death of natural causes? And what exactly did you mean Shiv Sena reminded Sachin? Reminded Sachin what..that being an Indian comes before being a Maharashtrian? Smartass.

Dravid innings sounds outstanding. Look at his strikerate too. Must be one of his best if not THE best.

I'll admit, I thought he was past it.

The support that Sachin Tendulkar has generated in his statement that Mumbai belongs to all Indians and not just the Marathi's shows that he is much, much more than just a cricketer.

Rahul Dravid, what an absolutely fantastic cricketer!

Last edited:
SL will be annoyed to not only let India back into it but have them on top. Amazing that they almost scored 400 in a day despite being 5 down for nothing.

Good to see the Wall back in action, he has scored in pressure, when wickets had fallen, that too at strike rate of 70, normally he is in 50's...

Not only did he complete 11,000 runs in tests.

# Rahul Dravid's 27th Test century was only his second against Sri Lanka in 15 Tests. He's edged ahead of Mahela Jayawardene and Garry Sobers - who have 26 Test centuries to their name - in the list of players with most hundreds in Test cricket.
He is now fourth on the list of highest run-getters in all cricket (Tests, ODIs and Twenty20 Internationals) with 21,765.
Dravid was involved in two century stands today, with Yuvraj Singh and MS Dhoni, which took his Test tally to 78 and stretched his lead against Ricky Ponting (who has 75) by three. Ponting reached 75 by being involved in five century-stands this year; Dravid, too, has five to his name in 2009, but in fewer Tests - four, as opposed to Ponting's nine. Sachin Tendulkar is third on the list of batsmen with most century-stands, 71, followed by Steve Waugh (64).
The 224-run sixth wicket stand with Dhoni was Dravid's 12th in excess of 200.

He is also the fifth highest run getter tests now. Just a few reasons why I believe Dravid is equal to Sachin in tests. You don't have to agree with me, but I am not going to change my opinion so don't bother trying to tell me otherwise ;).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread