Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

you forgot to mention about REPLAY! :D you dont have to look for highlights, its ALWAYS THERE!

ESPN360 only works with select ISPs unfortunately. It does not work with TIme Warner :( which is one of the largest ISPs in the USA.

ESPN360 only works with select ISPs unfortunately. It does not work with TIme Warner :( which is one of the largest ISPs in the USA.

YES! Since I have Time Warner, I am not able to watch the series on ESPN360. Time Warner is the largest ISP in the US and so it really sucks for many people.

YES! Since I have Time Warner, I am not able to watch the series on ESPN360. Time Warner is the largest ISP in the US and so it really sucks for many people.
Actually, AT&T is considered America's largest ISP and given that AT&T is sponsoring ESPN360, it's obvious that they'd want to limit the amount they're spending on the bandwidth by keeping it to their network.

Srilankan side doesn't look too competitive on paper.With Dilshan in excellent touch and not playing,India should look to utilize the opportunity here.

Pretty comfortable win by Sri Lanka against Bangladesh thanks to a brilliant knock from Dilshan who was able to steer Sri Lanka to victory along with Sangakarra who played a good innings. There were a few positives for Bangladesh there, Mohammad Ashraful played a very good innings to get Bangladesh back on track after losing four succesive wickets backed up by Mushfiqur Rahim. Naeem Islam really finished off strong for Bangladesh to get them over a total of 250+.

Sreesanth and Yuvraj return for India in today's match against Sri Lanka while Rohit Sharma is out. Lahiru Thirimanne will be replacing Dilshan and Thissara Perera is in for Chamara Silva.

SHIFT!! Gambhir gone.

deepuparayil added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Today Virat "Superman" Kohli will probably get his 2nd ton.

Watching the game (cant mention source, as I am not sure if its legal). So far, a very slow start for India but Sehwag can break free anytime. Kohli should really make use of this series to put pressure on the likes of Raina and Jadeja. Get a few hundreds and he will be cemented in the team. The dew factor will be a big one but the absence of Dilshan could level up things for us since we are batting first and will be bowling when the dew will be on.

Sehwag being his explosive self *yawn*

:D

Params7 added 4 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

damn you Kohli

Users who are viewing this thread