Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

Are the Indian matches gonna be shown on DD National?Any idea?

man it's already been a year! it feels like yesterday. it really does. its not just saying saying "it feels like yesterday", it really does.

here it is >> Final: Bangladesh v Sri Lanka at Dhaka (SBNS), Jan 16, 2009 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

after 7 over, 6 runs, 5 wickets. jeez they should have won that match.

Ashraful got a 13 on that pitch, what a legend :hpraise Look at Rubel Hossain's figures, Murali made him piss in his pants :doh

Yeah man what a great series it was, even though the pitches were not good for ODI cricket but still teams could back themselves to defend any total.

Damn SL will bat 2nd and there will be plenty of dew in the outfield in the evening.

LMAO.

I told you guys ESPN doesn't know what they're getting into. The stream for the match just crashed, and the match only just began :laugh:laugh

And the match doesn't even include India :rtfl :rtfl

Its back now finally (bet they moved the match to high priority servers or something), BL just reached 50-0, very good start for them.

same ol crap from the batsman. nice start. and gives it away. both wickets were a gift

and 3rd down...

Hold up. Collapse in process. As McLovin said, it's a bit of a wasted effort form the openers now.

Bangladesh are in trouble at the moment, after a good start from Iqbal and Kayes they have now fallen 4/9. Ashraful and Rahim are at the crease now, Rahim is a decent batsmen while Ashraful will really need to shine here. If Bangladesh are to score a good total than I think it'll be up to these two to get Bangladesh back on track.

65/0 .... 71/1 (i was happy there, as Tamim was there) .... 74/4 umm...

Gavaskar thinks Shakib's catch wasn't taken cleanly. it looks ify..

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Ashraful changed his # again. he changed it to 9 last year from 98, now 7.

and now Rahim has 9 from 89 (?) i think

What's the deal with this Ashraful dude? He's their number 3 batsman, has played a whopping 153 ODIs, and yet his batting average is 24! I realise this is Bangladesh here, but that's a disappointing average for a number 3 with so much experience.

What's the deal with this Ashraful dude? He's their number 3 batsman, has played a whopping 153 ODIs, and yet his batting average is 24! I realise this is Bangladesh here, but that's a disappointing average for a number 3 with so much experience.
He has set them up for a decent-ish total here though. They were in a difficult position when he came out

Once in a blue moon we can expect Ashraful to play sensibly.

Users who are viewing this thread