Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

Once in a blue moon we can expect Ashraful to play sensibly.

I just read that someone here recommended him as 'Failure of the Decade', so I'm thinking that he's been inconsistent at best.

Today's innings has been crucial though, scoring 70 so far.

Looking forward to watching Dilshan bat. This is a good total but also a good batting track.

Originally Posted by Cricinfo
48.3 Kulasekara to Naeem Islam, OUT, Ashraful is gone, big blow, even though only nine balls are to go, Naeem goes for the big heave, misses, Sanga fumbles as it bounces in front of him, Ashraful wants the bye, but Sanga recovers well and hits the stumps direct to find Ashraful inches short
Mohammad Ashraful run out 75 (94b 6x4 0x6) SR: 79.78

48.6 Kulasekara to Naeem Islam, 1 run, goes back to the round-the-wicket plan to the right-hand batsman, and gives away just a single to long-off
Help :help

Good fightback by the Tigers.

Remember, this is a side that spent 2009 learning how to win.

Carn the Tiges !

Its a good fight back, and a respectable score, if they can get Dilshan, Sangakkara early, then they have a chance...

SL can't lose from here. Steady run chase up for them and Dilshan is in the form of his life recently.

Bring back the 09 pitches!!!!

MacLovin added 6 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

looking at the highlights. jesh, they couldnt even hold the ball! 4 spinners with dew! they were all over the place

So much dew, unbelievable! It's around 11 degree here in Dhaka and it will get cooler as the week progresses so expect this to be a crap series as all of the matches will be day nighters and toss will matter more than anything else.

I am not gonna watch any match of this series unless Bangladesh bowls first :p

Man, Espn360 was awesome! Managed to catch a few overs this morning, Ashraful was batting well. Absolutely no buffering, was crystal clear and crisp just like watching it on TV.

All the US folk should check it out. I've heard of people having ISP problems, it works fine for me with Comcast. :D

Users who are viewing this thread