Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

:pYashwant this is too late to be displayed

Bangla batsmen can fancy themselves against the Indian bowling attack too. Its the Indian batting that will make the difference in the end on the placid wickets of the subcontinent (Bangladesh).

not if the curator makes the pitches just like last year. 08/09

B'Desh v Sri Lanka v Zim | Cricinfo.com

Bangladesh v New Zealand 2008-09 | Cricinfo.com

http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/323947.html

hopefully he does. but i heard they got some new curator now. so idk, it could be something new...

I will be going to the stadium on Monday to watch the first game, hopefully it turns out to be a good one.

Nazmul Hossain, our most disciplined seamer, is injured and out of the tri series :noway and Shahadat Hossain will replace him (good thing they didn't pick Rubel Hossain though)

Nazmul Hossain, our most disciplined seamer, is injured and out of the tri series :noway and Shahadat Hossain will replace him (good thing they didn't pick Rubel Hossain though)

Injured Nazmul Hossain out of tri-series | Cricket News | Tri-Nation Tournament in Bangladesh 2009/10 | Cricinfo.com

good god, now we have no decent pacer what so ever. last year, 1st Mashrafe got injured, then Nazmul, then Rasel, and then Rubel. they had to put some random kids in there. and they had to play with 1 pacer. but it worked because it was v Zims.

oh and i think Rubel Hossain is already in 15..:laugh

and Sharpova's gonna get murdered

Injured Nazmul Hossain out of tri-series | Cricket News | Tri-Nation Tournament in Bangladesh 2009/10 | Cricinfo.com

good god, now we have no decent pacer what so ever. last year, 1st Mashrafe got injured, then Nazmul, then Rasel, and then Rubel. they had to put some random kids in there. and they had to play with 1 pacer. but it worked because it was v Zims.

oh and i think Rubel Hossain is already in 15..:laugh

and Sharpova's gonna get murdered

Oh God, pls tell me it's a lie (I don't wanna take a look at the squad) :p

This is bull crap. I cant watch the series live because my internet service provider does not have ESPN360 and the series is free only for those who ISP's offer ESPN360. And since these guys have acquired the telecast rights, Willow.tv wont have the broadcast on their site. And I am not switching ISP's just to watch this series.

I don't think nazmul would have made any difference in the match results bangladesh is no contest to current indian or srilankan team. India vs Srilanka will be more competitive as its not in India.

Dilshan vs Sehwag would be entertaining :D

check this post > http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ent-ind-vs-sl-vs-ban-61483-7.html#post1668296
:laugh

come on man! he will be the quickest of all them bowlers in this series. and the 2nd costly 1 (1st Shahdat:D)

Who knows he might turn out to be even worse than Shahadat (now that is some good competition between the 2 'FAST' bowlers :p)

btw what the hell is the fatass Imrul Kayes doing in the squad? Alok Kapali should have been there instead.

khalek added 13 Minutes and 8 Seconds later...

I don't think nazmul would have made any difference in the match results bangladesh is no contest to current indian or srilankan team. India vs Srilanka will be more competitive as its not in India.

Dilshan vs Sehwag would be entertaining :D

Nazmul made Sri Lanka look like Bermuda with the new ball last year though, we could have won that final match but Murali had other ideas. I don't know how much difference he would have made but definitely could have kept things a little bit tighter.

Bangladesh have announced that their rookie right-arm seamer, Shafiul Islam, will make his debut. He will partner Rubel Hossain, one of their finds last year. However, the ICL returnees, Aftab Ahmed and Shahriar Nafees, will not be playing. The same goes for Syed Rasel and Shahadat Hossain, who replaced Nazmul Hossain. Shafiul was one of the leading wicket-takers in the club scene last season.

why? why? why bring in the new kid! why? why cant you just let Rasel play? Rubel will go for runs, and Rasel could tight things down. as he always did in the past. now who knows what the new guy will do.

MacLovin added 11 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

newpic863.jpg

shakib already giving it away.. he is like "take it you 2". you are allowed to hold it for now Shakib

MacLovin added 6 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

This is bull crap. I cant watch the series live because my internet service provider does not have ESPN360 and the series is free only for those who ISP's offer ESPN360. And since these guys have acquired the telecast rights, Willow.tv wont have the broadcast on their site. And I am not switching ISP's just to watch this series.

other way around. because Willow.tv didnt take the series, 360 did. at least thats what i read.

btw what the hell is the fatass Imrul Kayes doing in the squad? Alok Kapali should have been there instead.

Alok isnt in the squad. Aftab and SN got it. and Imrul's there to open with Tamim Iqbal.

Nazmul made Sri Lanka look like Bermuda with the new ball last year though, we could have won that final match but Murali had other ideas. I don't know how much difference he would have made but definitely could have kept things a little bit tighter.

man it's already been a year! it feels like yesterday. it really does. its not just saying saying "it feels like yesterday", it really does.

here it is >> Final: Bangladesh v Sri Lanka at Dhaka (SBNS), Jan 16, 2009 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

after 7 over, 6 runs, 5 wickets. jeez they should have won that match.

well bangladesh have nothing to loss really. so they would relax abit. but sri lankas without their big guns will feel bit of heat. Lankas should win it easy but who knows if Bangladesh play smart

Who is your ISP?

Users who are viewing this thread