Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

One thing for sure, KOHLI IS TURNING OUT TO BE A CHAMP FOR INDIA! Esp. in tough situations when we have lost quite a few wickets, he comes up and turns it around for us. Wish he gets his second hundred today. Would be awesome!

Is Kohli injured?

Maybe he is cramped.

But why Gambhir? The guy is a Sehwag clone, in not grounding his bat properly... And he cant judge the throw from the fielder and how hard he has hit it, etc. I am guessing that Kohli will be run out this innings.

The req. rate will go under 6 after a little while and its gonna be all over soon.

Shakib needs a kick in the balls for batting first.

Damn! After that leg cramp and coming in of a runner, Kohli's concentration fell. The way he played that shot, his mind was not completely in it but his hands went along with the bat and so he paid the price. A second hundred was there for the taking and he rightfully was livid after that shot.

Dhoni is batting beautifully... How much ever you curse Dhoni for his changed batting methods, its working for him and India SPECTACULARLY! His strike rate also hovers above 80 and sometimes over the 90's too and most of the time, its enough for the team (and he invariably gets the big scores). Even though Yuvraj might be the big hitter, DHONI IS INDIA'S BEST BATSMAN IN ODI'S. He is a champion! Right now, he is deservingly the best in the world in ODI's

Last edited:
obviously hes the best.

he promotes himself to no.3 when we are in a comfortable situation
and acts like a pussy when we are 40/4.

obviously hes the best.

he promotes himself to no.3 when we are in a comfortable situation
and acts like a pussy when we are 40/4.

Today when he and Kohli were batting, India were in trouble. And they have turned it around quite superbly. Whenever we have needed him to deliver, he has done it in ODI's with the bat. And maybe your interpretation of why and where he positions himself in the order is WRONG!

my interpretation may be WRONG! but he delivers(and that too not always)
only on flat subcontinent tracks.

Captain Cool and Failraj are sitting ducks on swinging / seaming conditions.

my interpretation may be WRONG! but he delivers(and that too not always)
only on flat subcontinent tracks.

Captain Cool and Failraj are sitting ducks on swinging / seaming conditions.

Yeah conditions that we get once every 10 matches!;)

Even in tough conditions, we have seen Dhoni bat well. For example there was a game when India got out for 192 (against WI, I think) and Dhoni scored 90 odd. His last two bilateral series outside the subcontinent (vs NZ and vs WI) were highly productive as far as his batting is concerned. He got the MOS in West Indies and he scored 184 runs in 5 games at an average of 92 in New Zealand. He failed in the CT but most of our players did.

Last edited:
Dhoni will better hurry up or Raina will do what Karthik did to Sachin.

What the heck happened??? Very tight situation for India. Although I still believe we have the stuff to make it. Kohli has experience of this type of situation (against SL quite a few times in the last series, he saved us). Dhoni is a calm guy too. We can do it!

I said the same too, infact more specific about Kohli and Dhoni. Those two guys have almost won us this match from a tight situation.

Dhoni, get the hundred here!

I said the same too, infact more specific about Kohli and Dhoni. Those two guys have almost won us this match from a tight situation.

Kohli's putting a lot of pressure on Jadeja and Raina now. At the moment he's just a replacement for Sachin but I think Jadeja will have to sit out once Sachin comes back.

Well played Kohli,Dhoni and Raina.Kohli and Dhoni batted beautifully under crisis and carried India to solidity.Raina joined Dhoni and cashed in.Well played guys.Bangladeshi batsmen were good as well.

Users who are viewing this thread