Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

india's bowlers aren't bowling great but I think people need to realise that, as I've been saying for a while, Bangladesh are not some club side anymore way out of their depth.

I think they would benefit from keeping rysel and hossain when mortaza comes back and dropping one of their spin bowling all-rounders, Islam, Razzaq and Mahmadullah is just one too many. probably Islam for the chop, Razzaq wasn't great today but he adds needed experience to the team.

Mahmadullah is turning into a find though, hope he can maintain his performance.

do or die match for Bangladesh tomorrow. Sri Lanka is at the top right now with 2 played 2 wins, it'll be tough.

india's bowlers aren't bowling great but I think people need to realise that, as I've been saying for a while, Bangladesh are not some club side anymore way out of their depth.

I think they would benefit from keeping rysel and hossain when mortaza comes back and dropping one of their spin bowling all-rounders, Islam, Razzaq and Mahmadullah is just one too many. probably Islam for the chop, Razzaq wasn't great today but he adds needed experience to the team.

Mahmadullah is turning into a find though, hope he can maintain his performance.

see people you, ZZ and Dare and few others in PC knows and follows bangladesh cricket. and knows BD upto date. so you can see the improvements. but some people just likes to bash Bangladesh cricket without knowing much about them, which really annoys me. 12-15 years ago, they couldnt even dream to be in the same field with the top teams and let alone playing against them. 5 years ago, they were just happy to play out the 50 overs, or cross over 200. played to learn something from the big guys. now they take the field to win it. and they believe and knows they can. they are pretty new to cricket if you think about it. and the whole nation is just 40 years old. last generation of cricketers were regular guys who had regular daily jobs, played cricket as a part time hobby. so this is the 1st generation of proper bunch cricketers

any ways. we seriously need Masharfe back asap. and i wouldnt drop Naeem, he is a hitter. we need some 1 like him on batting PP. Riyad and Naeem are perfect for that time of the match. Mashrafe is a good hitter too, but he can only hit the spinners cleanly.

Mashrafe
Nazmul H.
Rasel/Rubel

Oh so close again for Bangladesh, would have been interesting seeing what would have happened if they bowled first.

India at the moement is struggling with their bowling attack, Sreesanth, Nehra were really expensive, thanks to Kohli, Dhoni, Raina, they played very nice, and kept scoreboard ticking...

India at the moement is struggling with their bowling attack, Sreesanth, Nehra were really expensive, thanks to Kohli, Dhoni, Raina, they played very nice, and kept scoreboard ticking...

Sreesanth bowled quite well actually. His last over (final over of the innings) spoilt his figures a bit. He was the best of the 3 fast bowlers. Its Nehra and Zaheer who are really bad (surprising that even Zaheer is bowling very badly).

Yeah Sreesanth bowled really well except his last over and it was in the batting powerplay. Mahmudullah was in brilliant touch that over.

I don’t know why, people are not talking so much of Bangladesh batting first after winning the toss; for me they lost the match with the their call on the toss. And their so call captain said its unplayable after dew came in the first match….. why do they want to help out top teams to beat them!!! They don’t need to do that, they will loss 99% of their matches with or without help ….. I don’t think they have a chance today even if they bat first or not,, yap cricket is a funny old game but this is bit too much to ask for

Kohli is shaping up to be Dravid's real successor.

Not really.

51-3 and 297-4

feel sorry for the Bangladeshi crowd there, they looked so much anticipated for a victory as 297 is a huge score with a odd decision of batting first.

well done to them. carry on with such progress i m sure Bangladesh team will surely come ahead in ranking.

Hope we win the toss and BOWL first but I still don't think we can win even batting second.

Sri Lankan bowling is better than Indian, so i guess Sri lanka will have upper hand in the match.

I think playing Welagedara will be the key cause he's a very intelligent bowler and can mix it up nicely and the rest seem quite inexperience and predictable but you never know with the Bangladesh batsmen, in the first game Lakmal bowled a very good first spell and triggered a massive top order collapse but they really should have played him better.

Users who are viewing this thread