Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

BLASTED!!! 7.1 overs to spare (I said they will win with 5 to spare, they went better by 2.1 overs). Its just a waste of time this tournament. Sides chasing are having it so easy. And the half an hour early start is not going to do any favors at all.

Why is Sanga wasting his time by coming out to bat? He could have sent one of his tailenders to finish off the job :sarcasm

I think it's a shame for that 20 year old in the side. What's the point in sanga, an ODI veteran, coming out to finish an easy chase when they had players waiting to get some experience. A nice 30 not out would have been a great start to a career.

hope bangladesh win the toss in their last match, imo from the looks of the way this tournament is progressing they were probably the better side against india.

It was these sort of ODIs/ODI series that brought a question mark over the format in general and took it to the brink of being removed from the game. The ICC need to be a bit smarter in scheduling these things tbh, not only are we playing the Sirils for the 3rd tourny in a row but there is absolutely no competition out there either.

only if they can get the target over 350. i thought India would...but they couldnt, even against the SL "weak" bowling attack that they were calling "U-19" team

Bangladesh had a chance, but that damn Dhoni.

These subcontinent grounds should be banned from hosting day night ODI matches. Premadasa, Cuttack, Kolkata and now Dhaka have been producing shite matches over the last year or so. This has to be taken seriously as it's putting a question mark on the existence of the 50 over cricket again.

there's some terrible day/night venues in sri lanka where the 1st innings can get up to 300 easy and the highest 2nd innings scores are like 220.

Siddons thinking about brining in Mashrafe, and Shahdat for the last ODI v India. To give them some match practice before the test series. Both of them have been out of International cricket for a while now.

He also mentioned, he wants to go in with 3 pacers. He wants to drop Rasel and one of Razzak or Naeem. About Rasel he said, "Too slow, has not met my expectation." Ok, you do not talk about your players like that publicly. WTF. And dropping Rasel for being slow is pretty harsh, and shows how much JS knows about him and his contribution to the team. He is all about L&L, not Speed.

both Rubel and Mrs Sharpova will go for runs and runs. and build pressure on Mashrafe on his comeback match. Rubel can play the test match, Rasel is no good for Test. ODI, T20, hands down. So many times he bowled out players, just like how he bowled UV that night. Beaten by Lack of Pace :D

Mashrafe
Rasel
Rubel (if Nazmul was fit, i would drop Rubel)

and drop Razzak, not Naeem. and can we please bring back RAFIQUE if we are gona bring back the ICL-ers

3 pacers is exactly the right idea but harsh on rasel to say that.

razzaq as one of the older players is probably a good influence on the side though, I'm not really sure I rate islam that highly.

Islam adds to lower order batting power, and very useful on PP.

R. Hasan isnt doing that good any more. But he just saved his butt for another match with that 40 odd on last game. Aftab/SN could be his replacements

1. T Iqbal
  2. I Kayes
  3. M Ashraful
  4. R Hasan
  5. S Hasan
  6. M Rahim
  7. M Riyad
  8. N Islam/A Razzak
  9. M Mortaza
  10. S Hossain/R Hossain
  11. S Rasel

Siddons thinking about brining in Mashrafe, and Shahdat for the last ODI v India. To give them some match practice before the test series. Both of them have been out of International cricket for a while now.

He also mentioned, he wants to go in with 3 pacers. He wants to drop Rasel and one of Razzak or Naeem. About Rasel he said, "Too slow, has not met my expectation." Ok, you do not talk about your players like that publicly. WTF. And dropping Rasel for being slow is pretty harsh, and shows how much JS knows about him and his contribution to the team. He is all about L&L, not Speed.

both Rubel and Mrs Sharpova will go for runs and runs. and build pressure on Mashrafe on his comeback match. Rubel can play the test match, Rasel is no good for Test. ODI, T20, hands down. So many times he bowled out players, just like how he bowled UV that night. Beaten by Lack of Pace :D

Mashrafe
Rasel
Rubel (if Nazmul was fit, i would drop Rubel)

and drop Razzak, not Naeem. and can we please bring back RAFIQUE if we are gona bring back the ICL-ers

Razzak should be dropped tbh, he is a chucker and still can't do well. You're right, wtf if Jamie Siddons doing by playing Sharapova and pace sensation in the same game with Mashrafe. That will just build on his pressure and he might not have a good comeback.

Unfortunately Rafique has retired, I think he can still play 4-5 years of one day cricket :D

SL won the toss...AGAIN. and going to bat!!! why!! well SL better win here. and hopefully they do inshallah

Users who are viewing this thread