Triangular Tournment : Ind VS SL VS Ban

We all know what Dhoni's going to do. Play Test Match cricket for about 60 balls and then think he can ridiculously accelerate because the required RR will be +. Then he'll get out.

It's alright. We'll still make the final. Two matches left after this. Plus, we are going to win this match, I feel.

I have a strong feeling that we will win this for sure.

deepuparayil added 3 Minutes and 13 Seconds later...

By the way Jadeja is going to be Man of the Match:D

What the heck happened??? Very tight situation for India. Although I still believe we have the stuff to make it. Kohli has experience of this type of situation (against SL quite a few times in the last series, he saved us). Dhoni is a calm guy too. We can do it!

Yuvraj choked, it was obvious. Great bowling by Rasel, he's not trying to do anything different and just doing the basics right.

Lol @ Kayes getting 70, I am convinced India have a shite bowling attack backed by some shite fielding.

We all know what Dhoni's going to do. Play Test Match cricket for about 60 balls and then think he can ridiculously accelerate because the required RR will be +. Then he'll get out.

Bang on Target, baba :laugh

Lmao, Sunil Gvaskar on Kolhi :laugh

"Virat Kohli has tightened up his technique, just like he has tightened his trouser bottoms"

India really struggling, 108/3 in 20 overs, still need around 190,anything can happen, if they loose here, they out of tournamnet....

Nikhil,

This partnership is doing better than OK. if they bad for another 15 overs averaging 5, I think my Tigers will have another valiant loss :Z

India really struggling, 108/3 in 20 overs, still need around 190,anything can happen, if they loose here, they out of tournamnet....

I guess we have one more round of matches. So if Bangladesh lose their next two games and India win their next two, we are in the final. And this game isnt done yet. Our scoring rate in the last 5 overs has been pretty close to the required rate.

Mahn these two look rock solid at the crease plus they've got good finishers in Raina and Jadeja also Harbhajan and Zaheer can bat a bit so I don't see us winning here.

Users who are viewing this thread