Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

StormySteve

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oddly enough the shots are better, and I scored runs a bit more freely in tests & ODI's but harder to hit boundries and sixes....

Good patch though!!!

Steve S.

FreddieFan

International Coach
Again, great patch, however I feel there are slightly too many edges (I am playing a match on a green pitch where every other ball takes the edge - yes, a green pitch should produce edges, but not this many.)

GdK

School Cricketer
I think this patch is great, but for some reason it caused my game to be a bit jittery. Going to clean a few things up and see if there are any apps running.

Think it's a superb patch though. Edged one to slip that was a poor shot, but hit the cover drive no probs....

Got a shocking LBW as well. WAYYYY down leg :)

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
Ok got vs 1.1 to work I am hoping anyway . But the batting to me does not seem any better at all I can sweep sixs etc but still cant hit the ball any further on such shots as the Cover drive you said you up the power of shots so i thought it would go further even if timeing was of?????

Last edited:

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
yea same here i play cover drives and it doesn't go that far as it should have. The patch is great but as far i noticed after installing the patch the batsman batting abilities get reduced. Like bats man often doesn't play a shot perfect. GOod effort anyway.

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
Yea i use to be able to sweep shot like heaps of shots just played a game and could only sweep like 3 shots I missed all the rest :-( Im thinking the patch might need to be altered a bit its all trial and error i guess its getting there though the ball seems to move heaps more of pitch.

Hero

Club Captain
The patch is looking nice as speed of fast bowlers is increased with inclusion of more swing seam etc.However,I am facing one issue that cpu is sometimes leaving the full pitched or yorker ball and result in easy wicket.I think you need to fix it.It is what I have seen that cpu left 3to 4 such deliveries in 5 overs.

jeromedascorp

Club Cricketer
Yea. Just delete the patch files from the directory where you extracted it and ull be fine.

I am yet to rty out the path but I will for a bit rite now. Hope I see sumthin different!

GdK

School Cricketer
Cowburn199 said:
GdK try running a defrag or anti virus scan

Ran a diskcleanup on my 2 drives and had nearly 7GB of temp files and other crap. Cleaned that and about to run a defrag....perhaps I should do the house keeping more often :p

Aldeco said:
Yea i use to be able to sweep shot like heaps of shots just played a game and could only sweep like 3 shots I missed all the rest :-( Im thinking the patch might need to be altered a bit its all trial and error i guess its getting there though the ball seems to move heaps more of pitch.

I assume you mean you were able to sweep the spinners all the time rather than the quicks as well. How often do you see Lee or Aktar swept?

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
I cant hit hardly anything now I get alot of nics and stuff is it supose to be that hard?????? I found it easier before and in real life you can sweep fast bowls I must amit it alot harder though

dynamo1

School Cricketer
As someone said earlier, I also played on a green pitch and most of the wickets were edged and caught.

toonraider

School Cricketer
Hero said:
The patch is looking nice as speed of fast bowlers is increased with inclusion of more swing seam etc.However,I am facing one issue that cpu is sometimes leaving the full pitched or yorker ball and result in easy wicket.I think you need to fix it.It is what I have seen that cpu left 3to 4 such deliveries in 5 overs.

yeah having same prob
good effort keep up good work

Users who are viewing this thread