Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

played an odi, and the bowling is brilliant! cpu play various ground strokes instead of just slogs, hard to get wickets, but very fun! india scored 292 against me!

something is up with batting though, back foot drives pop up way to much to the bowler,, it seems like a lot of the ground strokes go flying through the air now instead of along the ground?, cut shots go in really wiered directions, scoring singles and pushing the ball around is really difficult in this.

cpu still seems to bowl yorkers or very full-length deliveries far too often

groobz y is the girl in ur avatar eating the stuff from the nose....yuck :s

Is not anyother facing the problem where if you bowl yorker or full toss to cpu it just leave the ball.It is very serious issue to me.Otherwise patch is looking nice.Bit more tweaking of different strokes is needed as some strokes are now difficult and some are easier to play.

He tutsi it would be great if you could make a the inside-out shot or change one shot so that the balls on the middle stumps can be played like that

hey tutsi...the cover drive is still hard to play....no balls bowled outside offstump still...is it possible to fix that??? coz i have to play the coverdrive from just oustide the offstump but now with ur patch it hits the pad when too close....the straight drive i always end up missing and the batsmen play it too away from the body..plzzz increase the power and direction of the backfoot shots also

THNX guys.....thnx fow downloadiung and atleast trying my patch.

i know its still early days for crikcet 2005 but i suppose i'll get closer and closer with every patch.

i dunno why batting is soooo hard in cricket 2005 whereas i have set very low difficulty values as compaire to what i set for cricket 2004.

groobz said:
played an odi, and the bowling is brilliant! cpu play various ground strokes instead of just slogs, hard to get wickets, but very fun! india scored 292 against me!

something is up with batting though, back foot drives pop up way to much to the bowler,, it seems like a lot of the ground strokes go flying through the air now instead of along the ground?, cut shots go in really wiered directions, scoring singles and pushing the ball around is really difficult in this.

ok....just let me knoew which backfoot shots popup way too much and which shots need a powerboost.

**i think a properly timed frontfoot cover drive is very powerfull and zoomes towards the boundary.

which cut shots go in strange direction????

When is 1.2 coming out and what are you're main aims?

Cheers

Hero said:
Is not anyother facing the problem where if you bowl yorker or full toss to cpu it just leave the ball.It is very serious issue to me.Otherwise patch is looking nice.Bit more tweaking of different strokes is needed as some strokes are now difficult and some are easier to play.

i dunno.....i havnt faced this problem till now. but still will alter some values to see if it makes any difference.

TrInICrIcKeTeR3 said:
I want to try Tutsi's Ai Patch 1.0. Where can i get it

version 1.0 is offline now. try v1.1. or u can wait for 1.2 which will be out soon.

Rahul said:
hey tutsi...the cover drive is still hard to play....no balls bowled outside offstump still...is it possible to fix that??? coz i have to play the coverdrive from just oustide the offstump but now with ur patch it hits the pad when too close....the straight drive i always end up missing and the batsmen play it too away from the body..plzzz increase the power and direction of the backfoot shots also

which cover drive.....backfoot or frontfoot?

Patch update :

1. Tweaked a value which i kindda overlooked earlier, havnt testing it yet but i'm sure its gonna make a diff. in the batting difficulty.

EDIT: Tested it...and i'm very happy wth the results. Now i can score freely by timing the ball and can hit the occassional 4 or 6 to get the runrate up. U'll all will be ahppy with it.

2. Also tweaked a value to fix the batsman leaving ball on stump and getting bowled or lbw. again havnt tested it yet.

Last edited:
tutsipoppy2 said:
i dunno.....i havnt faced this problem till now. but still will alter some values to see if it makes any difference.

version 1.0 is offline now. try v1.1. or u can wait for 1.2 which will be out soon.

which cover drive.....backfoot or frontfoot?

Patch update :

1. Tweaked a value which i kindda overlooked earlier, havnt testing it yet but i'm sure its gonna make a diff. in the batting difficulty.

EDIT: Tested it...and i'm very happy wth the results. Now i can score freely by timing the ball and can hit the occassional 4 or 6 to get the runrate up. U'll all will be ahppy with it.

2. Also tweaked a value to fix the batsman leaving ball on stump and getting bowled or lbw. again havnt tested it yet.

if u tweak no.2 i will b very happy

Tutsi i'm finding the front foot cover drives have enough power if timed properly, however they seem to get too much air and get caught a lot. backfoot straight drives are the ones that just pop back to the bowler. run down to third man shots have no power, also the front foot square cut seems to just drop down close to the batsman.

It seems during the middle overs against spinners its really hard to score. Also there is way to many full or yorker balls being bowled by the cpu, which means we're forced to play straight a lot of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread