Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

My initial impression is patch is very good tutsi.didn't play a lot but i liked the shots, bowling and it appears nice in one days.Only thing is i just feel outfiled can still be just a tingy slower than now and there are still misfields happening especially on fine leg and offside boundary with lesser teams like Bangladesh etc .That's a side patch is real nice.

I like it, but can you make the Batsmen run faster? Or is that out of the question?

Great job Tutsi. I've just been testing this patch and, in my opinion, it's your best yet by quite a distance. :hpraise

I love the amount of swing that can be seen now - really cool. Nice to see that the big hits aren't quite so hard to hit as in the last version too. If I had to be picky about one thing it might be the sweep shot. Perhaps I have been unlucky but I have been out quite a few time sweeping. The ball goes high in the air at what seems to me to be an impossible angle and dropping short of square leg. In addition, it really looks like a bump ball (which would be fine) but then I get caught and given out.:( But that's the only thing I can find fault with.

Great effort! :cheers

Off to try the patch now :) Is that little bug where you play a defensive shot and the ball spoons high and far and usually gets caught been fixed? As that was the only minor thing I found wrong in the previous one which was superb by the way. Keep up the good work mate! :)

subhash_i said:
My initial impression is patch is very good tutsi.didn't play a lot but i liked the shots, bowling and it appears nice in one days.Only thing is i just feel outfiled can still be just a tingy slower than now and there are still misfields happening especially on fine leg and offside boundary with lesser teams like Bangladesh etc .That's a side patch is real nice.

Well, its hard to strike a perfect balance in the outfield so i'll tr and work tht out.

Well i cant do anything about the misfields. It cant be done by ai patching. Sorry man.

prarara said:
I like it, but can you make the Batsmen run faster? Or is that out of the question?

Again, thts outta the question.

Burma's Finest said:
Great job Tutsi. I've just been testing this patch and, in my opinion, it's your best yet by quite a distance. :hpraise

I love the amount of swing that can be seen now - really cool. Nice to see that the big hits aren't quite so hard to hit as in the last version too. If I had to be picky about one thing it might be the sweep shot. Perhaps I have been unlucky but I have been out quite a few time sweeping. The ball goes high in the air at what seems to me to be an impossible angle and dropping short of square leg. In addition, it really looks like a bump ball (which would be fine) but then I get caught and given out.:( But that's the only thing I can find fault with.

Great effort! :cheers

Well maybe if u practise it in the nets, u'll be able ti time it right.

Coz i have tested this shot and it works file.

wifler said:
Off to try the patch now :) Is that little bug where you play a defensive shot and the ball spoons high and far and usually gets caught been fixed? As that was the only minor thing I found wrong in the previous one which was superb by the way. Keep up the good work mate! :)

I hope its is fixed.....i tested it and it didnt happened wth me.

Com'on guys i need a lot more support from u than this. After all i'm making this patch for u guys only and u are the ones who can make it go forward.

Cheers, the defensive bug happened only slightly and seems to be with tailenders. The patch is great, although I went to start bowling and the bowling cursor is absolutley huge. Is it supposed to be like that?

wifler said:
although I went to start bowling and the bowling cursor is absolutley huge. Is it supposed to be like that?

replace the batting config with the bowling config.

Hi

Haven't played a lot with the patch but so far one thing stands out for me and that is that it is much easier to score runs and post a big total than with your previous patch. On the one hand you can say that is fine but on the other hand it takes the fun out for me out of your patch. Don't get me wrong, I really think this is the best patch out so far, there is only one or two things that makes it too easy to score runs, the rest of the patch is lovely. As I said before, I like sweating for my runs and your previous patch was very good for that, almost too good and that is why I looked forward to this patch with slightly more shot variation.

Anyways, here are some suggestions from my side on making it more difficult again. 1 - please can you make the six hit shots more difficult again, especially the shot to long on. Yesterday I tried to see how many runs I can score there and with Nicky Boje coming in, in a test match against australia (hard) he hit 4 sixes in a row to long on with Glen Mcgrath bowling. That just pushed his confidence up and from there scoring all the other shots was just easier.

2- I find the leg glance/flick too easy now as I score plenty of fours, even with a fielder placed at deep square leg.

Thanks again for your hard work.

kodos said:
replace the batting config with the bowling config.

So whenever Im batting in a match I have to copy the batting config into the C2005 folder, and the same for bowling? How come thats the case?

danielcloete said:
Hi

Haven't played a lot with the patch but so far one thing stands out for me and that is that it is much easier to score runs and post a big total than with your previous patch. On the one hand you can say that is fine but on the other hand it takes the fun out for me out of your patch. Don't get me wrong, I really think this is the best patch out so far, there is only one or two things that makes it too easy to score runs, the rest of the patch is lovely. As I said before, I like sweating for my runs and your previous patch was very good for that, almost too good and that is why I looked forward to this patch with slightly more shot variation.

Anyways, here are some suggestions from my side on making it more difficult again. 1 - please can you make the six hit shots more difficult again, especially the shot to long on. Yesterday I tried to see how many runs I can score there and with Nicky Boje coming in, in a test match against australia (hard) he hit 4 sixes in a row to long on with Glen Mcgrath bowling. That just pushed his confidence up and from there scoring all the other shots was just easier.

2- I find the leg glance/flick too easy now as I score plenty of fours, even with a fielder placed at deep square leg.

Thanks again for your hard work.

Well install boss's field settings which i have uploaded, they seem to blend very good wth my patch too.

well it is nearly impossible to create a prefect patch. u may be ind it easier to score runs now coz if the increased variation in the shot direction and since cpu's nor smart enough to place good field settings.

but in the last patch, it was harder to score coz of the limited direction area but then u guys were saying tht i shld increase the direction.

so its basically not possible to cover everything. and striking a balance too is very very difficult.

wifler said:
So whenever Im batting in a match I have to copy the batting config into the C2005 folder, and the same for bowling? How come thats the case?

have u not played wth any of my patch before??

put the bowling config before u being to bowl and batting config before u bat.

simple.

Hi

I understand that you can?t get the perfect balance and you did a pretty good job of finding some kind of balance with what you have to work with. I just feel that the six shot to long on is much too easy to play and there is only negligible risk involved. For example, I continued with a test match that I played with your previous patch. South Africa against Australia. My position is 322/2 with Graham Smith on 165 and Hershell Gibs on 76 in 90 overs, so at about 3.5 runs/over. Continuing with your new patch Gibbs got out and Ashwell Prince came in and I decided to play aggressively with him and see how far I would get. I still played each ball on merit. The results were very disconcerting with Prince scoring 135 of 72 balls before being caught, finally miscuing a shot to long on. He scored 28 fours with 23 of them in the long on direction. In the mean while Graham Smith also went on to 238 (also using that shot). So, please can you make that shot much more risky to play?

At the moment I play as if that shot does not exist and the patch plays really nicely, scoring nice shots all over the ground but at a good pace.

Thanks

danielcloete said:
Hi

I understand that you can’t get the perfect balance and you did a pretty good job of finding some kind of balance with what you have to work with. I just feel that the six shot to long on is much too easy to play and there is only negligible risk involved. For example, I continued with a test match that I played with your previous patch. South Africa against Australia. My position is 322/2 with Graham Smith on 165 and Hershell Gibs on 76 in 90 overs, so at about 3.5 runs/over. Continuing with your new patch Gibbs got out and Ashwell Prince came in and I decided to play aggressively with him and see how far I would get. I still played each ball on merit. The results were very disconcerting with Prince scoring 135 of 72 balls before being caught, finally miscuing a shot to long on. He scored 28 fours with 23 of them in the long on direction. In the mean while Graham Smith also went on to 238 (also using that shot). So, please can you make that shot much more risky to play?

At the moment I play as if that shot does not exist and the patch plays really nicely, scoring nice shots all over the ground but at a good pace.

Thanks

i havt done anything to tht shot or anything tht can make tht shot easier.
its the same one u had in 3.0, i have just increased its direction area. thts it.

I guess I just didn't use it enough with the previous patch to realise that it is such an easy shot. But anyway, if you get that other people feel the same way about it, I would appreciate it if you can make it more difficult.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread