Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Hey,

Whenever u get that error just ignore it, the play will continue.........

Sorry guys my internet connection was out of order for 2 days....

Btw well, with the player edior it is possible to tweak/reduce the player's bowling acuracy so that he bowls on a varied line n length, i tried it and it worked too.

Now comes the ironic part, well due to some bug in the game, the lower u set the accuracy, the lesser ur able to move the 'Arrow' which determines the amount of swing/spin/seam on a ball.

still experimenting.

Well, and this may b stupid...

Could you really increace swing so that the reduced arrow is balanced out

acc. i was thinking abt tht only,havnt thought abt putting it into action, but if this is so, then i'll have to change the accuracy attribute of ALL of bowlers in the entire roster. man....

Yo Tutsipoppy2 can u please do something about the bowler bowling on legside thas really frustrating. Do something so that the bowlers bowl to offside
thanks

aryan_6668 said:
Yo Tutsipoppy2 can u please do something about the bowler bowling on legside thas really frustrating. Do something so that the bowlers bowl to offside
thanks

2 things, for gods sake stop posting the same thing again n again, read my earlier post u'll get the answer.

While on working on my new Roster v2.0 which will offer varied line n length by the bowlers coz i have been able to find a perfect balance along with the increased swing/seam/spin values in the a.i. patch(upcomming v4.1), all the left over nations will be added and other tweaks.

Here is sumthing for u guys to chew on.

Roster Update v1.1 :

1. More teams have been added to the list.

2. SRI, SAF, NZL, WIN have been edited for their attributes.

3. Every MAJOR player(Batsman/Bowler/WK) of these 8 teams have been edited for their style of playing. e.g- R.Dravid will defend his name of 'The Wall', whereas M.S.Dhoni will hit anything and everything out of the park. This is really a very cool feature, BEWARE of the strike bowlers.

Download from the 1st post.

**As i'm goin out of down for 4-5 days, so work on Roster 2.0 will be resume after i return.

tutsi is it ok if l use your attributes and make a updated roster with all the world cup teams, pura cup teams and some others, it will take about two weeks. it this ok i have based it on you attributes from the roster u did in your last patch.

really good work mate.
theres a couple of frustrating things that i think need a bit of a touch up firstly the cover drive, it isnt very powerful when you time it right and also it doesnt play the right shot when i select the cover drive, often my batsmen stretches out to the ball thats close on the offside and completely misses it and when the ball is wide down the offside the batsmen trys to hit as if its closer to him and misses it again, sometimes i can get it right but most of the time it plays the rong shot. are you able to fix this? and also the on drive isnt very powerful i struggle to score runs in the mid on/long on area. thanks mate keep up the good work

Tutsipoppy2,

Great work on your latest patch, keep up the good work, Patches like yours are keeping Cricket 2005 alive.

I have the following problems since loading your v4.0 and roster v1.1. In the last few games I have had plenty of LBW decisions with the ball going way down leg and missing leg wicket considerably but still given out. Then I get one that is plumb in front and it is not given out. Not sure if this is due to your tweaking or just my bad luck. But it has only happened since v4.0 was loaded. I have also found that many of the SA fielders suddenly are miss fielding with balls going right between there legs eg: AB de Villiers, Nel. None of them are really that bad at fielding. I had 1 over where AB missed 4 balls straight through his legs.

Thanks,

Garth.

Users who are viewing this thread