Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

Ermm, ok, now my game has crashed when i lost a wicket.

Any help?

I hope it's something fixable, this pitch is the best of the lot.

hey,
i've had the same problem, otherwise great patch. Anyone know how to fix the 'crashing' problem? Any help much appreciated!
duggs

Sureshot said:
Ermm, ok, now my game has crashed when i lost a wicket.

Any help?

I hope it's something fixable, this pitch is the best of the lot.
I had a similar problem that was resolved by installing the latest batpack. I found that a batsman coming in whose bat referred to one that I did not have installed on my system caused the game to crash.

Try loading your saved game and switching the position of batsmen. If other batsmen are ok but specific ones cause the crash, this may be your problem. For me it was Pietersen and Flintoff that caused the crash, but Giles, Jones etc were fine. New bat pack - no more problems.

Ah ok, so the new 4gb pack then?

Could you link us to it?

Don't want to use the wrong one.

OKay with the pack the 3 files I all extracted to my main file like I do with a patch.

Is this right?

Pretty much, extract the three files, those being the uniquefacepatch.exe, Bats.zip and planetcricketv1a.ros.exe, into the main directory I think, and then run them in the order instructed.

by Burma's Finest

Instructions

Please follow these instructions precisely and with care. Failure to do so will result in the patch not working properly or even in the game crashing.

1. Run uniquefacepatch.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.

2. Open Bats.zip and extract all of the files to your root directory (e.g., C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005).

3. Run planetcricketv1a.ros.exe which will install the roster file to the correct location.

If you have followed all of these instructions then you should be able to enjoy the expanded bat roster of 55 bats with no problems or difficulties.

hey man when will u make a new patch cant wait i found this one amazing just a couple of things make outfeild a TINY bit faster and can you make cpu bat more aggresivly in tests and ODIs please with a little bit more edges when we bowl

Sureshot said:
Done cheers, lets see if it works.

http://img485.imageshack.us/my.php?image=erro25cm.jpg

That's the main directory.

Do I need to put the Roster file with Tutsis 1.1?

-----

http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=error35gf.jpg

That's the error I get when the match itself tries to start.

Help me please.

No, forget Tutsi's roster file for now and just install the planetcricketv1a roster. (The image you posted doesn't actually load up as well.)

And follow the procedure in order as instructed, so run the uniquefacepatch.exe first and follow the prompts, then there is a Bat.Zip file. Unzip it's contents to the root directory, and then click on the planetcricketv1a.ros thing and follow the on-screen steps, as that'll assign the roster to the correct place, with all the players using their certain bat.
(You've probably done this already, but the image isn't loading up for some reason. If you have done this and there is some error crashing the game, try re-installing the planetcricket roster.)

Last edited:
Oh yeah sorry, screenshot. Anyway it's working now, I was clicking the link but I didn't know you had to click the picture. (Not much experience with image hosting sites...)
Read through this thread for an idea of how to fix it, as these people have had a similar problem to what you're having now and if you read through the pages it'll tell you.
Link: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16337

Last edited:
Cheers, that thread is useful.

Turns out I had only extracted the Face Patch and not downloaded it, and I also hadn't loaded the Roster in the My Cricket section.
Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread