Tutsi's A.I. Patch v6.0

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
luhar_v said:
comment about my ChainGang Downloads

Erm......... excuse me, that's quite rude considering that this is Tutsi's thread!

Anyway your V5 AI patch is very good, reps for you :D

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
It is NOT the FINAL version, it is just the BETA.

Btw, another updated BETA v1.1 has been prepaired, the gameplay is totally different in this one, and mostly prob. this is the one which will go on to become the FINAL version.

I'm still deciding whether to put up this BETA version on the forum or not.

Last edited:

jacobfelix

International Coach
I was just experimenting with your Beta patch...The Front foot cover drive hardly connect at all...all the time its thru to the keeper....The Back foot cover drive does connect but straight to the fielder ( no power as well )..on rare cases we get a single...
All other shots connect nicely

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
jacobfelix said:
I was just experimenting with your Beta patch...The Front foot cover drive hardly connect at all...all the time its thru to the keeper....The Back foot cover drive does connect but straight to the fielder ( no power as well )..on rare cases we get a single...
All other shots connect nicely

Well i have never had this thing, both the cover drive shots connect nicely and i'm able to score runs freely. Try practising them in the nets.

A very well made 54 by D.Ramdin against ENG in a 20 overs match.(My latest BETA v1.1 patch.)

Attachments

• score.JPG
    score.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 236

chrais

School Cricketer
well if you put it up, id like to give it a go, the last one was very good, so im sure this one will be just as good

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Well, honestly saying, i expected a good support for my BETA patch.

I needed ur reviews to make the FINAL version as good as possible.

The the response was terrible, "Good Patch" itsnt good enough.

I mean, afterall i am working for u guys only, the patch is not a commercial thing which i'm selling.

All the effort which i'm putting 'during my exam days' is just b'coz i want to make the game better for myself and for u guys.

But getting no just reviews or anything is just doesnt motivated me to work on my patch coz i dont know what u guys want from my patch.

Soooo many downloads and very very few care enough to post their thoughts.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
tutsipoppy2 said:
Well, honestly saying, i expected a good support for my BETA patch.

I needed ur reviews to make the FINAL version as good as possible.

The the response was terrible, "Good Patch" itsnt good enough.

I mean, afterall i am working for u guys only, the patch is not a commercial thing which i'm selling.

All the effort which i'm putting 'during my exam days' is just b'coz i want to make the game better for myself and for u guys.

But getting no just reviews or anything is just doesnt motivated me to work on my patch coz i dont know what u guys want from my patch.

Soooo many downloads and very very few care enough to post their thoughts.

Not to be rude, but noone asked you to work on a patch during your exams, in fact I would go as far as to say concentrate on your exams. They are far more important than some game and its patch. End of the day, people should only really bother patching because they want to make the game closer resemble what they themselves want from the game, releasing it afterwards is just a nice afterthought, and if other people happen to enjoy your interpretation of cricket than good for them :rolleyes:

chrais

School Cricketer
well im sorry mate, i gave the reviews that i can, i dont get massive amounts of time to try the game out, since im a student in exams atm as well,,,

i gave some opinion to perhaps improve the game, so i apologise if that isnt good enough since im not getting a huge amount of time to try it

in your defense tutsi, your right, i did not see people try to tell you what maybe wrong with your patch, and i know thats important or how is the thing gonna get better, its kind of a shame that i cant see the patch since i did try.....

Last edited:

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
I aint blaming u guys for anything,

its just that without u guys givin me a proper reply as to what all needs to be changed, how am i gonna work on the FINAL patch?

Well, its ur choice.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Tutsi's A.I. Patch BETA v1.1

Hey guys, this is the latest BETA version of my upcomming patch.

Well, the gameplay has been greatly improved in this one.

However, this BETA is limited to :

ODI's and NORMAL difficulty ONLY.

U can play 10,20,45,50 over matches.

Put the 430... and both the 2bb... files into the root directory.

If u wanna bat then remove the "(Batting)" from the end of the 2bb directory and similarly remove the "(Bowling)" part if u wanna bowl.

I know how to do it.

Play and tell me how it is and what needs improvement.

!!! WORD LIFE !!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread