TV Series General Discussion

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it only me that hasnt found Breaking Bad that exciting? The hype around it is astronomical, and I am at season 2 episode 7 and so far it has been a good show but not a "great" one.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Is it only me that hasnt found Breaking Bad that exciting? The hype around it is astronomical, and I am at season 2 episode 7 and so far it has been a good show but not a "great" one.
Had a same opinion at the start. But went on IMDB to check episode ratings and by the looks of it, it seems that real drama start after mid half of Season 3 or at beginning of Season 4. I think Season 2 is just for character development but let's see since I have yet to finish it. Will probably finish the Season 2 today. The acting is top notch btw.

About TWD, finished first two season last year and yet to watch Season 3. One of my favourite shows among with Dexter, Homeland and Breaking Bad.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors

I'm with you BKB. Not half as good as Dexter imo. Incredibly overrated by the members here on PC. Season 2 was the worst!

badvintage

International Cricketer
Fully caught up with 'The Walking Dead'. I love this show! Although, I guess I don't need to say that since I literally watched 2 and a half seasons in a week. Does anyone else on here watch it?

Take a lot at this:

Last edited by a moderator:

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, I hear it gets better in the later seasons, so thats the only thing thats keeping me going. Alot of Dexter fans recommended it to me hence I have started Breaking Bad.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Just finished watching Breaking Bad Episode 7 (One Minute) of Season 3. Wow! Breathtaking episode :clap The final 10 minutes of episode probably made the best episode I ever watched on TV.

badvintage

International Cricketer
Just finished watching Breaking Bad Episode 7 (One Minute) of Season 3. Wow! Breathtaking episode :clap The final 10 minutes of episode probably made the best episode I ever watched on TV.

The last episode of Season 3 will give you chills.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^Whoa.

Everybody Loves Raymond is great. Not as great as Seinfeld of course, but the better of what they're showing here right now.

cerande

Club Captain
^Whoa.

Everybody Loves Raymond is great. Not as great as Seinfeld of course, but the better of what they're showing here right now.

Really? I have seen its contemporary, King of queens (Ray was featured in bunch of episodes too) and I thought it was decent.How does this compare to KOQ?

Gurjot95

National Board President
Done with Season 3 of Breaking Bad. Another brilliant episode. Unfortunately may have to wait bit longer now before starting it's next season. Busy schedule isn't going to help me. With the last episode of Season 3, I can only imagine how awesome Season 4 and 5 are going to be.

badvintage

International Cricketer
Done with Season 3 of Breaking Bad. Another brilliant episode. Unfortunately may have to wait bit longer now before starting it's next season. Busy schedule isn't going to help me. With the last episode of Season 3, I can only imagine how awesome Season 4 and 5 are going to be.

It gets serious :p

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Didn't know people over here are watching Breaking Bad. It's awesome. One of the best series' I've watched for a long time.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Has anyone seen The Wire as well? That is definitely up there. Worth a watch

Users who are viewing this thread