Update Later Today

like getting bowled on one users screen but not on the other users.

That's not new, been happening for a while. Had it a couple of times myself tonight. Matt actually successfully overturned a bowled dismissal that he saw as him getting clean bowled and I saw as an LBW!

That's not new, been happening for a while. Had it a couple of times myself tonight. Matt actually successfully overturned a bowled dismissal that he saw as him getting clean bowled and I saw as an LBW!

Ahh okay never had it before. Also had afew where bowler bowled a huge no ball yet the wicket stood even under review.

Well, there are two versions of the game; online and offline

Offline : Minimal bugs. Good patches make it even more enjoyable. 9/10
Online : Loads of bugs and wtf moments. Requires couple of good patches. 6/10

I have done it. I have just done it. I gave in. I am now one of the PC gamers. I'm sorry.

I wish I had a PC good enough to run the game and I would've jumped the ship as well.

:p:D
@79c you are alive! I was afraid you'd been kidnapped by aliens.

Fiction and HBK are aliens ?

Just kidding, i don't post to much after a game is released as i am playing most of the time.
Still great job with this patch as i do feel you are getting closer to mastering cricket Ross.

So how about DBC16 release Ross, just kidding.

Ahh okay never had it before. Also had afew where bowler bowled a huge no ball yet the wicket stood even under review.

This has also happened prior to the Patch , but also a rare one. Bowler oversteps hugely , but Umpire remains unmoved. Same with the Wide Balls not being called.

I just swear at the Blind umpire and move on......

The patch has made batting so much more of an immersive experience . No longer feel the need to premeditate shots to the only 2 safe options available. Can play each ball on it's merits.

Great job BigAnt.

I am not sure if its related to the recent patch but it's been happening very frequently ever since, batsman gets caught behind, umpire raises the finger but the next thing you know is that the batsman is still at the crease. Happened to me like 4 times in the last 3 matches. It's very annoying :(, my opponent was supposed to be all out with the last man getting caught behind but no, despite the umpire giving out, he was still batting and went on to score 22 runs and I lost the T20 match by 18 runs -,-

I am not sure if its related to the recent patch but it's been happening very frequently ever since, batsman gets caught behind, umpire raises the finger but the next thing you know is that the batsman is still at the crease. Happened to me like 4 times in the last 3 matches. It's very annoying :(, my opponent was supposed to be all out with the last man getting caught behind but no, despite the umpire giving out, he was still batting and went on to score 22 runs and I lost the T20 match by 18 runs -,-
Its always happened my friend,it happens when you appeal straight away.What me and my friend do is if that happens,say im batting,i will let him bowl me next ball.You and your friend should reach an agreement about this before u play.
it was quite funny one time though,let me explain.Had my friend caught behind,low and behold still there next ball.So i bowl him out next ball,guess what happens?,yes bowled out bug.So i bowled again,guess?yes bowled out bug again.Had him out 3 times in the over and he was still there at the end of it.
You just got to laugh i suppose,my friend was creased up,me not so:mad

Batting feels almost new from old patch, couple of bugs and a slow outfield on larger fields is the only annoying thing. Plus spinners but that one is my fault.:facepalm

PS The AI still make totals when simming that are to large, Me 319 and 396 AI 489 3 for 200 odd on pro vs NZ. I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread