Update Later Today

Dying to try a test match now.I have no friends though.:facepalm
Lol billy no mate,only joking mate ;),btw! Great update only played 1 match but seen a lot of change's,it even went to the last ball needing just 2 run's and just 5 from 2 over's,but lost the match,lol,great update big ant team.

Last edited:
This is fantastic, aerial shots and less defensive edges alone will make gameplay so much better, but I'm on ps3 so i'll have to wait. One thing I hope bigant look at is superhuman wicketkeepers especially taking catches off spinners. I bowled as a spinner the other day and the ball was missing outside off, the batsman got an inside edge and the keeper took the catch past leg stump. Off spinners they should really only take faint or very small edges. Great work though guys, thanks again.

Thanks to all the PC version owners for testing the patch for the console owners....:clap :D[DOUBLEPOST=1409140080][/DOUBLEPOST]@Ross :Has the ball going through the bat ,ball going through halfway and coming out as a catch patched??

Thanks to all the PC version owners for testing the patch for the console owners....:clap :D[DOUBLEPOST=1409140080][/DOUBLEPOST]@Ross :Has the ball going through the bat ,ball going through halfway and coming out as a catch patched??
We thank you's console owner's for the 1st 2month's dbc14 was being tested and fixed the many bug's b4 the pc release ;) ,lol.

** Don Bradman Cricket 14 Version 1.12 Change Notes **

FIXES
- Various crash bug fixes.
- Fix for C&B being shown in Wicket HUD when not caught by bowler.
- Fix for an instance of "Umpire's Call" giving wrong decision.
TUNING
- Tuning of physics relating to trajectory off bat with good timing.
- Tuning desire to run of striking batsman if player is non-striker in Career.
- Tuning of bowler speed differential.
- Tuning of edge chance on defensive shots.
- Tuning of ground friction in field.
ADDITIONS
- Career difficulty will only go up for appearances at International Level.
- Added Toggle for Transparent Batsman to D-Pad DOWN.
- Added Toggle for Transparent Wicket Keeper to D-Pad UP.
- Added credits for Planet Cricket & Somesh Bahuguna.

Wehey!!! Sounds like the ball will go in the air less off flat bat shots if timed well and maybe the AI will actually take some runs on its own now! Seriously BA if you have nailed these two, you have nailed the two main issues with the game in my opinion.

No Track IR mention. Sad face. I know: I sound like a broken record... :D

I've played two hours now with the 1.12 patch and it's like playing a different game. I can now play 360 degrees on any ball I face and if the timing is right I will get runs. Now when I go out, and I still get out cheaply, it's because of bad shot selection and not because a fielder took an amazing catch.

Even with the bizarre fielding choices of the AI, this is now an amazing game. Oh, and the fielders now move quickly to the ball. I was run out once due to this. So beware.

I am really in the mood to play a game, but unfortunately I am a console player, so I will still have the pre patch Game!

I've played two hours now with the 1.12 patch and it's like playing a different game. I can now play 360 degrees on any ball I face and if the timing is right I will get runs. Now when I go out, and I still get out cheaply, it's because of bad shot selection and not because a fielder took an amazing catch.

Even with the bizarre fielding choices of the AI, this is now an amazing game. Oh, and the fielders now move quickly to the ball. I was run out once due to this. So beware.

Yeah - are those super human bunny hop fielder catches gone now? And are you able to hit flat bat shots on the ground?

Yeah - are those super human bunny hop fielder catches gone now? And are you able to hit flat bat shots on the ground?

All the pulls and cuts I played went straight to ground. I even played a cover drive that was fielded, not caught, by short cover.

All the pulls and cuts I played went straight to ground. I even played a cover drive that was fielded, not caught, by short cover.

Whooo!!!! Sounds like one hell of a patch so far, for one hell of a game!

Users who are viewing this thread