• Other

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cricketfanboy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i cant believe you dont have the best fast bowler in the world...Wasim Akram...i dont believe this

bomber

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by squiz
and Where's Courtney Walsh? There's Mervyn Dillon but no Courtney Walsh. hmmmm this puzzles me a bit

Read above mate, try voting OTHER if your not happy;)

There's plenty more great bowlers that could go on there too:eek:

squiz

International Coach
yeh i know but Courtney Walsh is the only bowler in the history of test cricket to reach 500 test wickets. He is aguably the greatest bowler of all time. No bias or anything coz i live in Australia.

bomber

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by squiz
yeh i know but Courtney Walsh is the only bowler in the history of test cricket to reach 500 test wickets. He is aguably the greatest bowler of all time. No bias or anything coz i live in Australia.

I don't disagree, Courtney Walsh is one of the greatest bowlers the World has ever seen.

I was really comparing the list of players I put up only. (perhaps the better player from the list) ???

Scatter

Club Cricketer
any poll for best fast bowlers that doesn't have Jason Gillespie AND Glenn McGrath on the list is a bit of a joke surely...

Jason Gillespie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

By far the worlds premier quick at the moment, by a long, long way.

bomber

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by Scatter
any poll for best fast bowlers that doesn't have Jason Gillespie AND Glenn McGrath on the list is a bit of a joke surely...

Jason Gillespie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *

By far the worlds premier quick at the moment, by a long, long way.

If you read the poll again, you might see a pattern? There is pretty much a fast bowler from each team. Or would you prefer me to just have Aussie fast bowlers only?

As you quoted at the "moment", look how old this poll is????;)

Auwais

International Coach
Hmmm....I use to post at old topics before I realised how old they were. Embarassing... Anyway, we should scrap this one and open up a new one.

Sadistic_Shyte

Club Cricketer
Shane Bond all the way.

He's quick (150 km/h mark), but also has control. And what's more, he's done it against the World Champions at the World Cup with 6/25.

Bond loves playing the Aussies.

Radaga

International Coach
I think the reason that a lot of those guys aren't on there, like Walsh and Akram is because the poll is of all currently playing quicks.

bomber

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by Radaga
I think the reason that a lot of those guys aren't on there, like Walsh and Akram is because the poll is of all currently playing quicks.

Thanks Radaga, some people are just nit picking:)
Makes me wonder why I even bother putting up any polls at all?:rolleyes:

CricketMeat

School Cricketer
I have to say Bond (but then I am a kiwi). He can move the ball at pace and while not as quick as Ahktar or Lee he has more control. I'd have Ahktar as a close second. Lee is quick but he doesn't move the ball a lot. He can reverse swing but hardly moves the new ball.
Unfortunately I think that we may have seen the last of Bond. Even if he does recover from the stress fracture in his back I don't think that he'll be the same as he was before.
And if people want to rate past players then you can't go past Lance Cairns. With an action like that he's gotta be the best. Don't know how he could bowl off the wrong foot like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread