Story Watch India play a test series against New Zealand

Who will win the current tri series?

• Total voters

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yup India sure are in trouble here. They better get a partnership going otherwise that overseas series win dream might continue be a dream.

Also mate why are the players so bright and the background dark? Its like the players are emitting light!:p

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
m_vaughan said:
Yup India sure are in trouble here. They better get a partnership going otherwise that overseas series win dream might continue be a dream.

Also mate why are the players so bright and the background dark? Its like the players are emitting light!:p

i dont know why it is happening.. i tried the Auto adjust option in my photo editing software.. may be due to that. and the players kits are like that, having that bright light on them.

i have replaced them now. see if they are better now!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
India 189/7 - Tea Day 2

Sehwag and Harbhajan ressurect India

Tea - Day 2

India 189/7
Virender Sehwag 90*
Harbhajan Singh 34*

A brilliant resurrection of the Indian innings from an uncanny batsman in Harbhajan Singh and the ever reliable Virender Sehwag has placed India in a somewhat better position that what they were. India who were 55/4 in the morning session then lot VVS Laxman soon at 73/4 when he tried to sweep Vettori but missed the line to be LBW. Dinesh Karthick provided brief support to Sehwag before he too was out at 94/6. Sehwag was starting to run out of partners. Just then, Pathan joined Sehwag and stitched together a 44 run partnership which somewhat brought India back from the danger zone. Suddenly, Oram stuck removing Pathan LBW for 11.

indiawick0gz.jpg

Harbhajan then joined Sehwag and made merry. This was one of his best innings and it showed his capability to stand up and deliver with the bat also in the middle. His shots were of very good timing and one wonders if he can bat like this now, with more practice, he can develop into a very fine all rounder for India. His best shots were a straight drive and an on drive of Vettori that sped as fast to the fence as a Shoaib Akthar's lightning ball. Sehwag at the other end seemed to enjoy Harbhajan's delightful batting and was mostly content in giving the strike back to Harbhajan.

bhajjishots4ud.jpg

India now trail by 85 runs and Sehwag is 10 short of a well deserved century. The next session should prove crucial for both teams as it will very well decide who is going to take the advantage in this test match! If India can get to the New Zealand total of 274, then they would have done a very good job. If New Zealand get a lead of 30+, then they hold the advantage and can think of building a total that will effectively shut India out of this match!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
The Champ said:
whatever they achieve from here on these r just consolation, bcoz they have squandered a gr8 opputunity

hey? its just Day 2 and its also just the first innings and India are within 85 runs of the New Zealand total. How can it be just a consolation for them? They are jumping back!

Dhoni

School Cricketer
That's a bad score by India on the board, but anyway, good to see Viru playing a good inning and good support from Harbhajan with the bat.

gold639

International Coach
I feel Laxman might've got a bit of glove on it in that lbw...

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
hi guys, just wanted to say that i have totally lost interest in playing this stupid game cric'04... it has got completely boring and it just doesnt invoke my interest to even open the game and play it.. anyhow for completing this final test match, i opened it and autoplayed..

New Zealand have squared the series 1-1.

New Zealand 274 all out (1st innings)

India 213 all out (1st innings)
V.Sehwag 104

New Zealand 150 all out
India need 212 runs to win

India 186 all out
V.Sehwag 50

New Zealand win by 25 runs

Man of the Match: Virender Sehwag

Man of the Series: Zaheer Khan

I hope all enjoyed my stories. I am planning to purchase BLIC'05 as soon as possible. If BLIC interests me, I will resume writing stories and will resume with my other India-Pakistan-Australia test series thread! Till then, I am taking a sabbatical from the stories section. I will keep reading other stories and will comment on them if I find time. See you all with BLIC!

jazz

Panel of Selectors
sad to hear mate i was enjoying your stories

hope you write stories in blc

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
sad to hear that you are quiting writing stories....but it does get boring playing it everyday...oh well hoope to see u write stories using BLIC 2005

Users who are viewing this thread