WC 2007 Final

Guess the feeling won't be the same having already won it twice on the bounce :p Enjoy it,we're all hoping its your last for a while! Glenn McGrath should play another game just because this was so crappy lol

This tournament was mediocre and so was the final and you can thank the organisers for that. Discouraging locals from attending with ridiculously high ticket prices and not allowing the true West Indian atmosphere and not using the reserve day!?

:rolleyes:

Will_NA said:
This tournament was mediocre and so was the final and you can thank the organisers for that. Discouraging locals from attending with ridiculously high ticket prices and not allowing the true West Indian atmosphere.
Yup, pretty much. Probably won't get much better in Asia either, where the ICC will really try to cash in on the cow.

Well the end of this game summed up the entire tournament for me. Went on too long, farcical umpiring (imo), and just leaves a poor impression of cricket to the wider world watching.

Crap way for Australia to win, and they deserved far better than to win in just laughable circumstances. Not their fault they are miles better than anybody else, but the fact they are just added to the predictability of it all

Congrats to Australia :cheers

Woe to the umpires :help

ICC hang your heads in shame - your tournament, your responsibility :brickwall

the world cup wasn't all bad it had some good points like the brilliant performances from Australia,especially Hayden. Irelands run,Kps 100 :p, Broad playing,Malingas 4 in 4,Dwayne Leverock and there was some good cricket played. It just wasn't organised very well,the tickets were too expensive,the final was a shambles and the weather was a constant interruption. For me Bob Woolmers death spoilt the world cup anyway.

But This Was The Wrost Final Not Australia won it
is not my fault that Australia is better then all the teams and now Australia have to pick up the trophy in dark.

Everybody except Weekes and Sobers has been booed so far. :p

Congratulations to the Australians on Planet Cricket. May you never win another cup again :D

Users who are viewing this thread