West Indies in England

Now Steve Harmison has a wicket. Runako Morton is out. His home crowd are right behind him.

Wow, i've only just realised that there was play. I've been in Blackburn watching a Woman's footie tournament all day and when I heard they hadn't started again I feared the worst. Was a pleasant surprise to see that 35 overs have been bowled.

Harmision? Wicket? No wides or No-balls? I have to see this live.

*Runs downstairs and opens TV*

Opens TV? :D Is that called interactive? ;)

He was like this in the 2nd innings at OT. Sidebottom keeps doing it.

I can't see this being anything other than a draw barring a big WIndies collapse in both innings.

Wow, i've only just realised that there was play. I've been in Blackburn watching a Woman's footie tournament all day and when I heard they hadn't started again I feared the worst. Was a pleasant surprise to see that 35 overs have been bowled.

All day?!
How short were their shorts? ;)

I imagine his jaw must been in pain, what with it dragging on the floor for most of the day.

I can't see this being anything other than a draw barring a big WIndies collapse in both innings.

you mean like they do 90% of the time ?

i think there is plenty of time for WI to make a complete "horlicks" of things.

Last edited:
IF we skittle them quickly tomorrow and score our runs quickly then there could be a result, providing there isnt anymore significant rain.
we can afford to really lose another whole session.

Bravo's a world-class batsman. Get him in at number #4 and get him to focus entirely on his batting and he'll finish his career with an average of around about 50.

Users who are viewing this thread