West Indies in England

Bravo's a world-class batsman. Get him in at number #4 and get him to focus entirely on his batting and he'll finish his career with an average of around about 50.

err... bit early for drinking isn't it :p

he looks good in the WI line-up, he's a good allrounder nothing more.

Bravo's a world-class batsman. Get him in at number #4 and get him to focus entirely on his batting and he'll finish his career with an average of around about 50.

He really isn't a world-class batsman. Chanderpaul and most of the England batsmen are, but not him. He certainly has got potential with the bat, certainly more than in his bowling, but he hasn't proved anything yet.

A result is possible in this match if we bat once. Similar to the (unsuccessful) plan by Australia at the Oval in 2005. Bat once, win by an innings or chase a small target.

Well Chanderpaul got his half century. These two need to go steady and get the windies in a stronger position.

well to be honest he keeps taking stupid singles..

He should start batting more aggressively when 6/7th wkt goes down..

I maybe wrong but i think Chanderpaul holds the record for being stranded the most in the 90's in Tests.

England struggling to bowl out a last wicket partnership. Seems familiar.

Well played Sidebottom though; I was one of his doubters when he came into the side but he's been superb.

Any other Virgin Media/NTL subscribers in the UK got a black screen atm? Been dead since the start of the 79th over.

Tried resetting it but to no avail.

Users who are viewing this thread