West Indies in India Nov 2011/12

Was it a good move to recall Irfan in the Indian squad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Really would love to see a similar kind of surface for Chennai match but again we know, it will be a spinners paradise and its going to be freaking awesome if Irfan Pathan plays

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Haari, I feel you have misinterpreted what Rahul posted there. Sachin and Sehwag both had made 175 runs before getting another century which was actually a double ton. If this makes sense... :p

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
How To Score Double Hundreds
by Virender Sehwag

1. Schedule a home series against the West Indies.
2. Give your equivalent Tendulkar a vacation.
3. Seek a curator to prepare some of the flattest tracks known to man.
4. Win four tosses in a row and pick your track to bat first on. Personally, I recommend Madhya Pardesh.
5. Open the batting and keep your strike rate above 100. If your partner doesn't work to give you the strike, run him out.
6. Run your next partner(s) out until you find someone who will work for you. Remember, this is your innings.
7. Just for laughs, lollipop a catch straight to Darren Sammy as you near the milestone.
8. Reach your milestone by working the ball around for singles, even though the match situation dictates otherwise. Sammy will spread the field to accommodate you.

So, there you have it, that's how I scored my double tonne. I hope some day you can dream of doing it too :thumbs

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Hunderd Score. Sachin Previous Best was 186*. Check the scores when they scored their last hundred before 200.

/End with you being wrong, again :p

Edit: User beat me to it.

lol. All I said was that I 'misunderstood' your H.S to be 'Highest' score instead of 'hundred' score. :p Also just saw that Rahul edited his original fact's post. :p

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
by Virender Sehwag

4. Win four tosses in a row and pick your track to bat first on. Personally, I recommend Madhya Pardesh.
5. Open the batting and keep your strike rate above 100. If your partner doesn't work to give you the strike, run him out.
6. Run your next partner(s) out until you find someone who will work for you. Remember, this is your innings.
7. Just for laughs, lollipop a catch straight to Darren Sammy as you near the milestone.
8. Reach your milestone by working the ball around for singles, even though the match situation dictates otherwise. Sammy will spread the field to accommodate you.

So, there you have it, that's how I scored my double tonne. I hope some day you can dream of doing it too :thumbs

Is that all the frustration as he got 'our' captain Gambhir run out?

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
by Virender Sehwag

Just wow! Sehwag couldn't have said that better himself. :p

Gurjot95

National Board President
Apologize my bad English..eh?

Let's Move on now.

by Virender Sehwag

So, there you have it, that's how I scored my double tonne. I hope some day you can dream of doing it too
Harsh man, on getting batsman out part. I just hope you said that all in light mood and not serious.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Unlike these two though, Watson was incredibly unlucky and deserved atleast a 300 'cause:

1. He was playing away from home.
2. No dollies were spilled by the opposition fielders.
3. Australia won the match with 21 overs to spare iirc, with him not out on 185.

Users who are viewing this thread