West Indies in Zimbabwe/South Africa

I have a lot of time for the West Indians in this current team. Just swap Sarwan for Ganga. I don't know who opens in that event... Chanderpaul? It's a good combo in ODIs.

Whats the record did chanderpaul equal by making another 50 today, his 7th in a row ? They said weeks and flower are the two players who reached the milestone before him.

I honestly expected bravo and ramdin to make atleast 40.

But good to see sammy doing well, and like always chanderpaul unable to get out (not before he made a good score) .

the ball is getting good bounce, good news for west indies

Daren sammy was given out unfairly.

Last edited:
Agreed, Sammy didn't look like he was out. I was surprised the third umpire made that decision.

South African bowling looking completely toothless. Will be interesting to see if West Indies will have better success. It would be great to finally see the Windies do well after the controversy that has dogged them.

400 is up and I think Chanderpaul is too

Gosh Nel is hilarious. He needs to grow a moustache to complete the look.

Last edited:
SA bowling sucks.

Gayle made 317 runs when pollock was in his prime. Get real for a second

BTW, india has the worst bowlers... just an extra fact.

Whats this gotta do with India. We will see if WI can get even 5 wickest in this test match.

Oh for christ sake. This bitching across the whole forums about who's country is better and whose has better players is absolutely pathetic. There's no need. Just talk about the game, stoping bitching and whining.

Windies should be kicked really hard if they dont win this game. They will not have better opportunity to get up against SA than this. SA batting does not raise confidence anymore and nor they have quality all rounders anymore in side which was hallmark of there cricket.

Whats the record did chanderpaul equal by making another 50 today, his 7th in a row ? They said weeks and flower are the two players who reached the milestone before him.

I honestly expected bravo and ramdin to make atleast 40.

But good to see sammy doing well, and like always chanderpaul unable to get out (not before he made a good score) .

the ball is getting good bounce, good news for west indies

Daren sammy was given out unfairly.

He Equalled the record of number of consecutive 50's in consecutive innings. So in every one of his past 7 Innings he has got 50, He also made his own record. Something Like - Most amount of times he has cosecutively been the top scorer in an inngs.

Excellent catch to get rid of Kallis

its so boring to watch? is it bcoz of the commentators? i dont know. but watching this after watchin the india vs aus matches is real real boring!

who knew west indies could get five wickets... Good bowling ..right sid ?

who knew west indies could get five wickets... Good bowling ..right sid ?

Well i wanted 5 in match they have got in 1 day. :happy

It always feel nice if WI does well. We need strong Windies side for sake of cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread