West Indies tour of England (Aug-Sept 2017)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I was talking solely about Tests. If you want to judge a player using ODIs, David Warner would soon have to talked about as an all-time great.
Lara is better than Sachin in tests, Sanga doesn't really come close in both ODIs/Tests.[DOUBLEPOST=1504986356][/DOUBLEPOST]And we still have a 50 over worldcup..[DOUBLEPOST=1504986447][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know if many of you are aware of Godwin's law - which states the longer an internet conversation carries on the higher the chance of the comparison involving Hitler increase.

For this forum, I have adapted the law to form my very own, Ahmad's Law - the longer a cricket conversation carries on the higher the chance of the comparison with Sachin Tendulkar.
There's no Cricket without him, at least for us Indians.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
@CerealKiller Test away averages are listed too anyway, just fyi and.. he's still better.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
There's no Cricket without him, at least for us Indians.

I have long learned never to argue back about Sachin because people have already made up their mind about which side of the debate there on and they won't budge from it.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
General comment(not targeted towards anybody):

If you can't digest the fact that he's the top run scorer, maximum centuries with a shining average and the greatest career of modern-era. Loved by the very own God Of Cricket - Sir Don Bradman, please go to sleep 'coz nobody cares what you think unless you rate yourself higher than Sir Bradman.

P.S not towards you CK or Ahmad.

I'm sure the person will get it.[DOUBLEPOST=1504986972][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not much difference between their away averages. Sanga averages 60 at home, Sachin 52
We were talking about non-home bullies.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
I don't know if many of you are aware of Godwin's law - which states the longer an internet conversation carries on the higher the chance of the comparison involving Hitler increase.

For this forum, I have adapted the law to form my very own, Ahmad's Law - the longer a cricket conversation carries on the higher the chance of the comparison with Sachin Tendulkar.
Interesting hypothesis. We should carry out our own longitudinal case study lol.

B

Bigby Wolf

Gayle and Lewis show is on in the lone T20!

Edit - Gayle's gone after a brisk 40

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Windies pulling themselves back into the game! That drop off Hales was quite costly otherwise WI would be in a winning position right now.

Users who are viewing this thread