West Indies tour of New Zealand

What about Samuel Badree? They guy has been class every time I have seen him.

Badree is nowhere in the class of Dave Mohammed or Jaggs, and am very please that our coach made mentioned of these two guys, Dave and Jaggs, saying they will be chosen base on the ground and team that WI will be playing.

Hey Dare, check the link below, I think this is very interesting come from Dyson, and he is correct, I some how believe that we might just see Nash play a couple ODIs.
Cricinfo - Dyson pleased with Nash's performance

Well its good that they are at least mentioned. Now they need to back those words up and select them according to their performances instead of where they are from.
This upcoming domestic season will be huge for those 2. Dave might get left out of the spotlight because of Jaggernauth in the First Class game but Dave needs to be in the ODI setup.

Wi going steady here,they need to up the run rate now..(105/3 29 overs,RR of 3.5)

Marshall looking more like a ice skater than cricket player. sliding all over the place.

dumb decision by WI and Chanders to play the 20/20s and get hurt and miss the ODIs.

They have lost 2 quick wickets,at least they should try to play full 50 overs.

They shouldn't be playing cricket anywhere south of Christchurch this early in the season the weather is just to unpredictable as seen here and in the first test. It is meant to get worse as well.

Rain has stopped play,possibly now NZ might have to chase by D/W method,target will get revised,no of overs will be reduced.lets see..

First New Zealand vs WI ODI match rained out,so now it will series of only 4 ODI matches

That sucks, we were well on top. I'm sure we would have chased 200 (if WI even reached that) easily.

Eagerly waiting for the 2nd match...its on 3rd of Jan...

Happy New Year to all planetcricket members and aslo to guests who visit this site.

Ya certainly,both teams would like to win this match,so hopefully it would be a good contest.

I'm looking for the youngsters to perform. It seems to be over for Powell and Baker took up his spot in ODIs and Powell is actually a better ODI bowler than test. Might be a lose for WI but Powell was given enough chances and dint really use them.
Marshall batted really well in the 1st ODI, he changed his game according to the teams needs and I'm pleased with that. Pollard, Ramdin and Chattergoon need to make some runs to secure a spot in the team.

Users who are viewing this thread