West Indies tour of New Zealand

West Indies are playing a Test match here. 41-3 after 15 overs.

Last edited:
WI have lost another wicket 56/4 now in 19 overs run rate of 2.94...

WI in deep trouble now,they have lost 5 wickets in 20 overs,now they are 58/5,run rate 2.82...NZ on top here,good performance by Southee and Mills...

NZ certainly have done well so far,they have worked hard,if they win this match,the final match (5th ODI) will be really interesting then...

bat than pad for Pollard.

I should do a irrotev and start screaming my lungs out at the umpire.

But we shouldn't be in this situation anyway and cant blame the umps.

Last edited:
WI have lost another wicket 6 down now ,they are loosing wickets at regular intervals,they just didnt have any steady partnership till now ,now the tail is exposed,lets see how Chanderpaul bats,he is definately a class bastman...

good ball from Ryder to get chanders out and good bating from the last 2. the middle order players can learn a thing or 2 from this.

I say McCullum pulls of one if those quickfire chases.

I should do a irrotev and start screaming my lungs out at the umpire.

I don't always do it. It needs to be said most of the time. I do it whichever team gets a shocker. And Pollard was definitely hard done by. Horrible decision from Benson. Benefit should always go to the batsmen.

NZ all over WI like we should be and should have been all tour. Vettori was superb but Mills set the tone. He's so massively under-rated. Southee was a bit loose at times but pulled it back as he always does. He's a quick learner. Great performance and How was having a field day with catching. That'll do him a lot of good.

Ryder and McCullum for the 10 wicket win. Fingers crossed! McCullum tends to fire when it's a small total, like against Bangladesh and England last year.

Fantastic performance by Vettori,WI all down for just 128 runs...

It seems at least for now that both teams will clash for series victory in last match,that will be a decider,128 is gettable for NZ (if at all they dont give away,Req RR is 2.58,managable).

got to say that I agree with Cozier about some of the selections. I wasn't a fan of Miller being selected but he should be given time to mark his spot in ODIs.
Shawn Findlay shouldn't be anywhere near the team, like cozier said he isn't even a regular in the Jamaican team. It would have made much more sense to select Andre Fletcher who is a way better batsman than Fletcher and can actually play WK which we need bad.

A firy start by Nz openers,32/0 in just 5 overs,Required RR 2.14,they should win from here easily...

if that Taylor edge carried or Pollard held that Flyn chance it would have been interesting but baring a miracle its New Zealands game.

Yeah, NZ got too carried away. We made a good start and then instead of just playing normally they upped a few gears. McCullum needs to learn to just tone down a bit once he gets off to a flyer. Then he'll be more dangerous. Seems to get too carried away. Ryder needed to take a few balls to consolidate and How was a bit unlucky, the shot was on just not great execution.

Disappointing. Gives Flynn a good chance though.

Users who are viewing this thread