West Indies tour of New Zealand

It's a calf injury. He should be back for the Aussie C/H Series.

http://content-nz.cricinfo.com/nzvwi2008_09/content/current/story/386070.html

According to this, Ryder will go back to opening. I knew they'd do this. Guptill has just batted an entire innings undefeated, scored a hundred and played the perfect opening role and so they go and change his position in the batting order. Well done guys! I just hope he's successful at 3 also. I don't see why he can't be mind you. Pressure's on Ryder to score a hundred now. He's yet to do it in any form of the game. Same with McCullum, he needs more hundreds in ODIs.

Last edited:
Expect another washout guys! What a horrible ODI series. As they said in commentary, if every game had happened the day before we would have got all 5 games the full 50 overs. The rain followed them

Expect another washout guys! What a horrible ODI series. As they said in commentary, if every game had happened the day before we would have got all 5 games the full 50 overs. The rain followed them

aa crap. Man this series could have been a really good one if it actually had a chance to happen. Really disappointing.

Gayle should stay there,he is hitting very well,he is close to his 50 now,rain have totally spoiled the series..

It aint safe no more. Buddy in the stands got nailed when Gayle hit that 6 of Ryder.

ahahah got it flush on the face, nice reflexes.

Last edited:
Excellent hundred by Gayle. If only Slowpaul could accelerate his SR to atleast 90.

good hundred from the big guy, really needed that. captains innings now he needs to keep going and get at least 150.:clap:clap

Both these bastman are playing well,it seems 270 is definately possible from here ,in 41 overs they have got 216/2,lets see...

people forget that he can score fast. he has one of the fastest test centuries in history.

and another reverse sweep this time 4 runs.

are these umpires going to call wides. its chanders not Gayle thats the 2nd one they haven't called that was really obvious. they will call these for sure when we are batting.

Great stuff from gayle really impressive.

Last edited:
Runs are coming quickly for WI,but they have lost the big man Gayle,he played a captain's knock..still WI have 6 more overs,280 is possible...

Users who are viewing this thread