West Indies vs Pakistan in Abu Dhabi

WestIndian

vBookie Team
What channel is this being shown on?

Well am not sure about other countries, but here in the Caribbean it will be on CMC!!!!

WestIndian added 35 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Lets clear up a couple of things first karnog NO Marshall was not banned, and there were no drug scandal, as always the media love to make mountains out of mould hills.

Dare: I agree with you, Baker is in the team as a bowler, I don't see who we will leave out for him to play, when we have Taylor, Powell, Roach and a spinner, from what I read it will be Miller, so yes to me its a wasted trip, would have rather have Pollard in the mix instead.

Dare you also mention the Stanford camp, it is the best thing that happen to members of the WI since the camp they had at the Trinidad Military Barracks prior to the Aussies visit when Carl Hopper was captain, and it did them very well then.

However our current coach Dyson, believes that the Stanford camp was an overkill, because it did not get the WI team prepared for this tour, ok I can understand that a couple of our boys were not available because of the SS Series, but what was preventing Dyson and the board to work with the guys that was not part of the Stanford Train Camp??
These are the kind of public statements that bring our cricket, West Indies Cricket down rather than up and forward.
I have not seen these guys so alert, and committed as they were for a very, very long time. If they play with the same style, passion and commitment, we can do very well on this 3 ODIs tour in Abu Dhabi against Pakistan!!!

nikhil_99

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Possibly Ten Sports in India (not sure),its a 3 ODI series,will be a craker,both teams quite evenly matched,as Gayle said :Akthar wil be the key,because if he fires,no one can stop him,but in last match (i dont remember which against whom he played was it county or International,Akthar was really smashed all over).

Akash00

Panel of Selectors
West Indies won the toss and chose to bat, akhtar not in pakistan team due to calf injury.:eek:

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Gayle is just killing us:eek:

Karachi Xpress added 1 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Finally a wicket down. Not Gayle though but something is better than nothing. Malik has done it:D

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Well my friends Abu Dhabi feeling the Gayle force at this time, and tropicla storm Sarwan is building intensity, if these two remains in there for happy hour, it will be fire works!!!

WestIndian added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

I know Gayle was batting with Rbk, but it appears that he has change it, but I can't identify what he is using, can anyone??

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Expecting a score of around 310-340 from the Windies, They're really going along nicely.

Great Century from Gayle, You never know, If he keeps on going he could get 200. Fingers crossed :upray

Lol - I posted this is the Bangladesh RSA thread before.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
A return catch dropped I can't believe this, but great for us. Wow almost killed the ump what a shot!!:happy:hpraise:hpraise

WestIndian added 2 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

And so all good things comes to an end, in de end, well played by Gayle nonetheless, hope the guys can keep up the run rate and get us to 300

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Malik is the only bowler who is bowling well.
Sohail went 7 overs for 22, staving off the belligerent Gayle equally as the more benign Chattergoon. That's pretty impressive. His final 3 overs could mean a lot.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Marshall just hit 3 fours in a row. Tanvir, Malik and Afridi all bowled economical. Rauf, Gul and Alam are costing runs. Malik and Afridi have bowled their overs, which means Tanvir will bowl in the final overs.

Users who are viewing this thread