Who is the BEST fast bowler

I

imported_akeel

yeah andrew very right

one day his speed clocked 133 km/h

for one bowl the faster one

R

rasi

It is just a relative term gentlemen. Say,in a juniors team, 130 kph is a super fast bowler. Each one can have his own ideas until the ICC comes out with a standard table.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't think the ICC will ever do anything like that.

Remember the ICC don't even have an official record of the fastest balls ever bowled.

I

imported_akeel

talking about super fast bowling i think one day icc will restric on a speed limit cause super fast bowlers are hard to play an hit for sixes easily
and this makes a bowler unnecessarely special.

what do you guys say ?

thats just a thinking

ok

not a news :D

R

rasi

Originally posted by abid@Sep 6 2003, 05:13 PM
talking about super fast bowling i think one day icc will restric on a speed limit cause super fast bowlers are hard to play an hit for sixes easily
and this makes a bowler unnecessarely special.

what do you guys say ?

thats just a thinking

ok

not a news? :D
Going past 160s is virtually impossible, unless until someone is made with genetic 'tweaking' to bowl at 200 mph. :lol: If that is the case, then we will have a batsman who will come down the track to smash that bowler for a six. :lol: :lol:

R

rasi

That is what I said earlier. Defending a ball at 200 mph needs more luck than your game.

I

imported_akeel

hey u guys i was not saying going that much past 160 km o 200 km/h

but 160 to 165 km/h if a bowler can bowl at that speed .and bear in mind it can be possible than at this lightning speed how can a batsman walk down the pitch to a bowler.

we will have a batsman who will come down the track to smash that bowler for a six.??
be realistic

it is not possible :saywhat:

R

rasi

Read my post completely Abid. I was going a bit fictitious.

And, coming down the track to a bowler bowling at 160 kph is not impossible. All it takes is a bit ( quite a lot indeed ) of courage. You could always hit a fast that fast straight back past the 'Keeper :lol: for a six.

Give Harbhajan Singh a challenge. He would come down the track against Sohaib or Lee. :D

Users who are viewing this thread