Well Done India !
A repeat of the men`s final ! Let us hope for a different result

Rangeela

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
2nd Semi Final Result - India vs New Zealand

Toss: New Zealand Women

India 204/6 (Raj 91*) (Pullar 4/39)
New Zealand 163 (43.4 ov) (Fahey 73*) (Sharma 3/24)

Result: India Women won by 40 runs

Player of the Match: M Raj

India Women advances to the Final

059484.1.jpg

India's captain Mithali Raj steered her team into their first World Cup final with a blazing 91 not out

pal

International Coach
Good luck India, hopefully the ladies will put up a better peformance than the men ever did..

Edit: bull****

Last edited:

DeLonge182

Club Cricketer
I watched todays game..........made 1 key observation.........

The wonmens game has a long way to go before it becomes entertaining. Teams rarely post anywhere near 225 and thats only 4.5 runs per over. I'd have to watch their 3/4 day game.

pal

International Coach
OMG!! Balaji's female twin..

059485.jpg

Rangeela

International Coach
Final - Women's World Cup

10th April - Australia vs India at Centurion

Odds:

Australia - 1/5
India - 5/2

Bets will be accepted until 07:00 GMT on 10th April and bets will be settled once the one day match is over.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Aah more chance for points. Seems like I've been hitting them right with women's cricket. Great innings from Mithali Raj. Now we just have to hope that the Indian women show their men how to do the job. Same teams, same venue, same tournament. Cracker.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Wow. Same teams, same venue and same tournament? What a mind blowing co-incidence is this??

Best chance for the ladies to bring in some pride and of course, revenge on behalf of the men here!! Come on India. and what a bumper vbookie is this?? 5/2?? I vote for India!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
same teams,same tournament but different venues,its at centurion.
Let's hope the best for India.

Go Girls GO!!!!

The Final would be telecast live by Foxtel in Australia.This service which is normally charged will be available free of service only for tomorrow.Telecast begins at 1800 Australian time. :D

Last edited:

DeLonge182

Club Cricketer
who cares, run rates of less than 4.55 an over....................................hell, less than 4 an over unless your really lucky. BORING!!!!!!

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
DeLonge182 said:
who cares, run rates of less than 4.55 an over....................................hell, less than 4 an over unless your really lucky. BORING!!!!!!
There's a lot more to ODI cricket than hitting every other ball for a boundary. At it's best women's cricket is a much more tatical and interesting game than the men's game. Also, don't forget that the highest team and individual ODI scores in women's cricket are higher than in the men's game.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
DeLong182 said:
Interesting. The topic of this thread is "Women's World Cup" and not "Dissing Women's Cricket". If you read the pages here, it should be evident that people don't really care much that scores are not as inflated as they are in men's cricket. Men's cricket has almost become boring now because it is completely batting dominated. I, for one, admit that I do not even like seeing India bowl because in ODI cricket any bowling is going to be smashed around (at least in the subcontinent).

Let's hope the Aussies lose today. Any idea what time the game begins and whether it will be telecast on any channel in India?

Users who are viewing this thread