Warm-up matches

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
gaurav_indian said:
If Pathan bowls fast and give runs then u guys have complaint and if he bowls slow and is taking wickets then again you are complaining against him.What do u want from him?

His wickets were more because of the generosity from the West Indies batsmen! He was in his recent usual self - wayward! He needs to get into a good rhythm. Lets see if these two warm up matches give him that sort of rhythm where he is dangerous. I highly doubt so. And with spin being the trick of the tournament, I dont see Pathan playing too many matches!

India played much better than their Netherlands game, against West Indies. But they were denied a far better workout due to the shambolic display by the West Indians. Didnt expect them to get rolled over this easily. And they beat us 4-1 in the same country that they played this game!

By the way, the news before the game that Ganguly injured his ankle almost put me into deep depression. I cant believe people can spread rumors like this. It all comes with success yaar!

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
saisrini80 said:
I cant believe people can spread rumors like this. It all comes with success yaar!

I remember reading it in Cricinfo like, Ganguly to miss the match and same cricinfo showed Ganguly to bat in next in the scorecard.

Users who are viewing this thread