Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Avast

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mcafee Virus Scan

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
I use Avast! Its free for home use and is reliable!

It has the resident protection and I scan my PC once every 2 weeks. I have not got a virus in the past 3 to 4 months (even though I am a hardcore Internet user!)

windows have recently released a great security suite (with anti virus, firewall and 'tune up'). I find it very good, and you can beta test it for free. have a try...http://www.windowsonecare.com/

ok dudes once i didnt have any anti virus program installed and someone just got access to my pc
now question is does norton antivirus 2006 it self stops people from gaining access to my pc or i should have norton internet security installed on my pc?
normally i have microsoft antivirus installed,trend micro anti spyware and norton antivirus and don't if anyone (hacker) has access to my pc.
i run scan with norton antivirus, trend micro and microsoft antispyware i find no suspected files they say my pc is secure.
in your opinion which one is better norton antivius or norton internet security?
thanks

Norton Internet Security is better aryan_6668.
And Aussie1st PcWorld dont know anything about Pc's! They're terrible

aryan_6668 said:
ok dudes once i didnt have any anti virus program installed and someone just got access to my pc
now question is does norton antivirus 2006 it self stops people from gaining access to my pc or i should have norton internet security installed on my pc?
normally i have microsoft antivirus installed,trend micro anti spyware and norton antivirus and don't if anyone (hacker) has access to my pc.
i run scan with norton antivirus, trend micro and microsoft antispyware i find no suspected files they say my pc is secure.
in your opinion which one is better norton antivius or norton internet security?
thanks
An Antivirus program is not a firewall, you really need both antivirus and firewall running on your pc.

Cowburn199 said:
Norton Internet Security is better aryan_6668.
And Aussie1st PcWorld dont know anything about Pc's! They're terrible

Well I would trust the computer geeks :D
Kaspersky Personal Pro and NOD32 are the way to go.

aussie1st said:
I'm going to pretend that i didn't hear that :p

But seriously you need Norton Internet Security

aussie1st said:
Kaspersky Personal Pro and NOD32 are the way to go.

First to mention Nod32 :cool:

Norton was diabolical for me, big program, pricy and didn't protect me that well.

Moved to NOD32 and on a virus scan removed nearly 1,000 viruses, that's how bad Norton was. We moved because Norton wouldn't let me update it even though i had 3 weeks left subscription. NOD32 is ?10 cheaper a month, 40% smaller application, faster and generally better. I've got Spyware S&D Doctor, which is fabbydooby. Windows firewall too iirc.

Users who are viewing this thread