South Africa in England

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great Knock by KP,I say.
Match is all set and now it is depend on Freddi How does he want to finish this up?
No chance,We can lose this from here.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Good plan KP. Get yourself out, let Freddie finish it off. Brilliant hitting from Flintoff, he's in brilliant form. 4-0 in the series now. Brilliant series for England so far, another convincing victory.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
It was a bit silly, he'd already got them to a position where they didn't need to slog, but in doing so, he also knew it wasn't going to screw them over.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I thought Owais Shah played beautifully today. Played his natural game and really showed what he can do with the bat against quality opposition. That's why he's at 3, he's a quality performer, really helped rebuild the ship alongside Pietersen. His six was a brilliant stroke as well, I love how he plays that shot, I played it at the nets on Thursday, feels awesome when it comes off the middle :D

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Not as good a victory as the others because after D/L, the game was so beautifully set up in our favour.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow, Erm, Wow?

Lost for words, off to bugger a lamb. Capiche.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
What? England beating SA so convincingly in the series? Looks like England's turning it around big under KP's captaincy.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Shah played so great. Great stuff from England in the ODI's. KP has been impressive.

irottev

School Cricketer
Wow England win again. SA really isn't turning up.

I think having to bat in Twenty/20 style worked better for England than South Africa who were batting for 39 odd then 33odd. Must disrupt the plans somewhat.

Last edited:

nikhil_99

International Coach
Andrew Flintoff starred once again with bat and ball as South Africa were condemned to their fourth defeat of the series,there might be a SA "White Wash" soon.

Users who are viewing this thread