19 Feb - India vs Bangladesh

Stopped watching the match, Bangers ain't doing much. And its actually become boring now.

i wasnt interested much in this WC. but this match is even more boring than expected....
and then the IPL after this. SIGH!

i guess, i have to tune in straight to the India tour of Windies.
not a good 3-4 cricketing months for me...

It says something that you find a team scoring at 7rpo in the middle overs boring.

It says something that you find a team scoring at 7rpo in the middle overs boring.

the definition of boring differs from individual to individual...

i hate and despise runfests. this wicket is as flat as they come.
the dew on top of that isnt helping the situation either.

The Bangladeshi batting has done a good enough job I feel. They could've easily folded under the pressure of such a huge score. Hopefully they'll keep on playing competitive cricket throughout, rather than creating a single upset.

the definition of boring differs from individual to individual...

i hate and despise runfests. this wicket is as flat as they come.
the dew on top of that isnt helping the situation either.
At least bangla are trying. I mean this total is pretty much unchaseable from their perspective but they're giving it a go.

i wasnt interested much in this WC. but this match is even more boring than expected....
and then the IPL after this. SIGH!

i guess, i have to tune in straight to the India tour of Windies.
not a good 3-4 cricketing months for me...

Just the first game of the World Cup. If you don`t find yourself up for the World Cup, I think you have lost interest in the sport altogether :noway . There is no way we should be comparing the context of the World Cup to the IPL. The World Cup is one of the biggest events for a cricketer and the fans as well.

Last edited:
At least bangla are trying. I mean this total is pretty much unchaseable from their perspective but they're giving it a go.

Just the first game of the World Cup. If you don`t find yourself not up for the World Cup, I think you have lost interest in the sport altogether :noway . There is no way we should be comparing the context of the World Cup to the IPL. The World Cup is one of the biggest events for a cricketer and the fans as well.

meh....i'd rather fancy them chasing 200 on a sporting wicket
or even a 100/150 on a greentop/dustbowl.

thats the reason am not interested in this WC. we all know how the subcontinent wickets are..especially in the ODIs. on top of that, the side batting second always has an advantage. all they have to do is hold on for the
first 10-12 overs without much damage..and then the dew will do the rest!

thats the reason am not interested in this WC. we all know how the subcontinent wickets are..especially in the ODIs. on top of that, the side batting second always has an advantage. all they have to do is hold on for the
first 10-12 overs without much damage..and then the dew will do the rest!

I don't mind these wickets for ODIs. What counts in ODIs is closeness. This wicket for tests would be appalling obviously

Well see you in the next WC then :p It'll be rare to find under 200 scoring games this tournament once the test nations start playing each other.

Users who are viewing this thread