Download the Don Bradman Academy Beta (Player Creator Only)!

sunando

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
1001395_10200124631793377_1924797748_n.jpg

Why are the player and team initials so small now ?

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The are several new moths. If you know what I mean

Last edited:

angad

Chairman of Consent
we looked at people who post a lot to make the list for the final recording session

Damn...I think my name would be missing then :(!! Even the cricket club I had posted didnt make it to the game :(! Maybe next version.....for now il manage with 'Master Blaster' ;)!!

Ross....No Sachin or Tendulkar in the commentary name??? :(

duggaiah99

Club Captain

Its in there as "Tindoolka" in commentary name which almost sounds like "Tendulkar"

Last edited:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It would be nice if you somehow allow us to add more names and sounds via cricket academy. I'm sure someone or other here at PC would be able to emulate the voice of commentator with reasonable accuracy. :p

angad

Chairman of Consent
Its in there as "Tindoolka" in commentary name which almost sounds as "Tendulkar"

Oh...sorry...missed that out!!

One thing I have to say....I was shocked to see so many commentary names in there. That list is really huge!!!!

If possible, can someone extract the commentary names from the data files and post them here?

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Hats off to BigAnt though. What an awesome way to get the player names in commentary lol. Brilliant.

But I'd still stick to 'it should've been Saurav, Rahul & Sachin rather than Gangooli, Draveed & Tindoolka.'
You can't get all the required names in by this method anyway.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Tried my hand at the player creator. Though the output wasn't good enough, I enjoyed whatever I did in those 30 minutes :)

Guess I'm not too artistic to create even a 40% match to the original.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Damn...I think my name would be missing then :(!! Even the cricket club I had posted didnt make it to the game :(! Maybe next version.....for now il manage with 'Master Blaster' ;)!!

Had a chat with ross a while ago about my cricket team name ot showing up in the academy. But ross confirmed there are a lot more name they have not included yet and will eventually include farther down the road.

And yah, i do not think i was that active either when big ant did the last commentary session but i expected my last name to be very popular "rafi" but guess not. :( never met anyone with my first name so that one is hopeless.

Users who are viewing this thread