Download the Don Bradman Academy Beta (Player Creator Only)!

volley191

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Ross, I think something is wrong with the Full setup download file. when I try to run it shows some integrity error. Is the file 295mb or is it just showing that for me??

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Ross, I think something is wrong with the Full setup download file. when I try to run it shows some integrity error. Is the file 295mb or is it just showing that for me??

That is smaller than it should be, I think it should be 400+ meg

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I can't be sure, I will find out on Monday - we looked at admins and people who post a lot to make the list for the final recording session and we did ask for local help for pronunciation.

I know some people here will have had their names "mangled" or missed altogether, for that I apologise in advance.

Then I'll start posting a lot more to make it to the next version atleast. :p

volley191

School Cricketer
Usually happens when your download ends prematurely. Try downloading from a different browser.

Thats what I thought too, but whenever i click on the link IDM shows only the 295mb file for download, no matter which browser i try :( I dont know what to do.

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks Ross and team for getting commentary name FAZZIE in there

I have tears of joy in your appreciation

Hazzer RC

Club Cricketer
has any one else got smaller names and numbers on their kits than before this update? Not sure if it is a bug? Some help would be appreciated :)

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Then I'll start posting a lot more to make it to the next version atleast. :p

Me too! Thought 'Sahil' was a pretty common name and belonged to more than one country (India/Pakistan).

Wonder how they chose the names to be recorded. Simply Sourav, Rahul and Sachin would've been a hell lot better than "Gangooli", "Draveed" and no Tendulkar. To add to that, the first three I mentioned are very common too. Just a tad bit disappointed here, could've done a better job without licence infringements IMO.

Loved the rest of it though. Especially the stats thing!

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
In C07, I see modders have found a crack to make commentators speak the player names. It would have great if same could be done here, it has all other features and to me this one is also a much wanted feature. If Ross can somehow make that happen, I would be very much obliged.:)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That is smaller than it should be, I think it should be 400+ meg

It shows 295 meg for me too. Let me see if it installs correctly. I'll update this post once it's done.

UPDATE: Nope it doesn't. NSIS error

Last edited:

balkeet

International Coach
please correct the first link to the 440 mb file as its showing the 295 mb file right now.

Users who are viewing this thread