Download the Don Bradman Academy Beta (Player Creator Only)!

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No joke; I'm downloading this through awful lithuanian hotel wifi to try and run it on my MacBook Air... through VMWare. It probably won't work; but it just might, and I want to play with the new things in it... I doubt I'd do this with any other game...

version 096 was around 500 mb??and this one is just 295???talking about full setup file size

Its giving me 440MB for the full file size - you 100% sure that your computer hasn't stopped downloading half way through?

Rowdoss

Club Captain
so can we insert the "real" Don into our created teams yet? Ive had a little play around and cant fiind how to do it?!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Not everyone has fans like you to be on glued onto twitter, Biggs. I prefer Facebook.

Relax. It was a joke... Twitter is great if you know how to use it effectively and vastly better than Facebook, but horses for courses.

Good choice of nicknames

No Biggs :mad ...in any options. Did someone say they could hear the commentary voices? I can only hear the "player" voices (there's one scarily similar to my own...) Or am I missing something...

aryan8262in

Club Captain
No joke; I'm downloading this through awful lithuanian hotel wifi to try and run it on my MacBook Air... through VMWare. It probably won't work; but it just might, and I want to play with the new things in it... I doubt I'd do this with any other game...

Its giving me 440MB for the full file size - you 100% sure that your computer hasn't stopped downloading half way through?

yeah......

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
yeah......

Did it fully install and run OK without problems? If not; redownload it and it should fix it. If not; then hey; you've somhaw got the same thing I have but are using less disc space!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
No Biggs ...in any options. Did someone say they could hear the commentary voices? I can only hear the "player" voices (there's one scarily similar to my own...) Or am I missing something...
The bit down the very bottom that has your appeal voice, which has an assortment of voices.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Yup, found that Matt. There's one that sounds like me, legit... Some top appeals in there, that would've been a fun afternoon of recording.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Haha... very good guess. *locks the door just in case you're outside*

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Relax. It was a joke... Twitter is great if you know how to use it effectively and vastly better than Facebook, but horses for courses.

No Biggs :mad ...in any options. Did someone say they could hear the commentary voices? I can only hear the "player" voices (there's one scarily similar to my own...) Or am I missing something...

You'll be in the game build, we got people from PC into the last recording session, we didn't copy them all across into the Academy, amongst other things, because of file size.

----------

ross after update cricket academy getting black screen help plz

Has Cricket Academy every worked for you?

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Great update ross, just a quick question.
In the stats earned there is the real indian stats in but how to you change countries anyone if ross is busy. Thanks.:D

Users who are viewing this thread