Champions League Chennai Super Kings

what is your feeling about the chennai super kings

• Total voters

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
BAD luck for csk.but to dhoni gives a nice feast for our eyes.we have better awards than trophy.orange and purple cap,fairplay award and we finish the top to the table.so mi can shut their mouth for these awards.

roar for csk

When CSK won the IPL, the fans said who needs the orange and the purple cap, we have the trophy. And now you guys completely change your views.

Certainly won't be wrong in saying that CSK fans are sick.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
You sound shocked, being biased and hypocritical is what being a sports fan is all about. :p

Abishak11

International Coach
When CSK won the IPL, the fans said who needs the orange and the purple cap, we have the trophy. And now you guys completely change your views.

joke in our thread:D:p

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India

Asif you guys are any different.You guys did the same this time when DD crashed.I know what you DD fans were telling last time around.Everyone supports their team despite win or lose and you did the same.DD crashed this time but still you support DD.Does that mean you are sick too!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
IMO, the Fairplay award should have been scrapped altogether. I believe it was more of a sponsor commitment that the award was handed out during the Final presentation ceremony.

The Top 3 Fair play teams- Chennai & Rajasthan were involved in scandals. I doubt they would have given it to Pune.[ non-existent team].

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
IMO, the Fairplay award should have been scrapped altogether. I believe it was more of a sponsor commitment that the award was handed out during the Final presentation ceremony.

The Top 3 Fair play teams- Chennai & Rajasthan were involved in scandals. I doubt they would have given it to Pune.[ non-existent team].

Yeah but Dravid is a very fair player. It is only because of people like Sreesanth, Chavan and Chandila that abused the good reputaion of RR. PLus it is only on-feild and not off-feild.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Aren't you the guy who said "CSK wont be in the Top four according to your gut feeling" when you have/had been keep harping about how CSK's wins/dominance is all scripted by N Srinivasan?

You are anti-CSK, Yudi. Doesn't matter if CSK is corrupt or not, you are anti-CSK.

S

Satan666

Aren't you the guy who said "CSK wont be in the Top four according to your gut feeling" when you have/had been keep harping about how CSK's wins/dominance is all scripted by N Srinivasan?

You are anti-CSK, Yudi. Doesn't matter if CSK is corrupt or not, you are anti-CSK.

Hey Sai! I learnt sum'n today, MS Dhoni is the vp of India Cements.

Oh and Sai, explain to Planet Cricket how the CSK bench looked indifferent in the finals only Bravo showed some urgency to winning, then again he is a good actor.

Last question Sai, the CEO of CSK has been arested would this mean that CSK as a franchise would be no more, no CSK for IPL 2013.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Oh and Sai, explain to Planet Cricket how the CSK bench looked indifferent in the finals only Bravo showed some urgency to winning, then again he is a good actor.

Last question Sai, the CEO of CSK has been arested would this mean that CSK as a franchise would be no more, no CSK for IPL 2013.

On your first point - yes I have also heard (from probably similar sources as you) that MS Dhoni is the recently appointed vice president of India Cements. Well, what does that prove? You tell me.....

On your second point - are you suggesting CSK gave up that final match? After all that has happened outside the field before that game? Including the arrest of their owner (whose status has been changed to "enthusiast")? You think the team would be that brave enough to fix a match after all that has happened?

On your last point - well yes, Meiyappan was a team owner/principal but it looks like his ownership of CSK was not set in paper. It seems like he was just used as a face. But if its proved that he was indeed the owner of CSK, the franchise can be terminated from the IPL. But I don't care about that. I would love it for the owners to be changed, but to not have a franchise from Chennai would and should not happen. The owner has been indulging in betting and a possible insider trading. There has been no spot fixing/match fixing allegations coming out of CSK.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India

IPL 2013 is aldrady over :lol

Go Home You Are Drunk

Last edited:

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
CSK are not comfortable with this short tournament, i do know they won a CL Trophy. They start slowly and build up. Anyways will be nice to see MS Dhoni lift another cup, good luck and WHISTLE PODU :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread