IPL Chennai Super Kings - Raise your hands for the best team in IPL

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
even mumbai is also lucky to get in the playoff. they also won some matches which are not only a convincing win

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^agreed, but they were more convincing than CSK by far. And they weren't pushed forward by SRK

RPHKR

National Board President
Raina is the only player to score 400+ runs in all seasons.

I - 421 runs(18x6)
II - 434 runs(21x6)
III - 520 runs(22x6)
IV - 438 runs(17x6)
V - 441 runs(19x6)

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Raina is the only player to score 400+ runs in all seasons.

I - 421 runs(18x6)
II - 434 runs(21x6)
III - 520 runs(22x6)
IV - 438 runs(17x6)
V - 441 runs(19x6)
ya raina is only player in ipl history to get 400+ runs in every season. but you see his record this season how much number of matches he needed to get to that 400+ run record 19 matches :eek: and all thanks to playoff were he got that opportunity. otherwise he was no were near to making that history again :D

RPHKR

National Board President
Hope CSK bags Saeed Ajmal or Afridi next time. With the bowlers failing this time. They would add more depth to the team.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Hope CSK bags Saeed Ajmal or Afridi next time. With the bowlers failing this time. They would add more depth to the team.
hey we are on the line to buy ajmal or afridi first :D

i don't think csk need ajmal because they got ashwin and if they buy ajmal then they have to play him and remove a seam bowler who will be ben hilfy first of all csk don't have a indian experience seam bowler who can swing the ball. so that will be a bad idea .yes they can sign him only if they decide to sit hussey on the bench

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner

We need an Indian spin bowler. With the plethora of foreigners in our team, we dont need anymore overseas guys. Right now, Faf can't play because Hussey, Bravo, Morkel and Hilfy take their spots. If Bollinger comes back, he will compound the problem.

We need to find some good Indian spinners, preferably someone within Tamil Nadu. Hope CSK look into Aushik Srinivas, who is a good left arm spinner. He has done well before for Tamil Nadu. We need someone to replace Jakati.

RPHKR

National Board President
Hilfy just gotta improve his ability to control in death overs.
Dhoni should have utilized Jadeja properly.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
We need an Indian spin bowler. With the plethora of foreigners in our team, we dont need anymore overseas guys. Right now, Faf can't play because Hussey, Bravo, Morkel and Hilfy take their spots. If Bollinger comes back, he will compound the problem.

We need to find some good Indian spinners, preferably someone within Tamil Nadu. Hope CSK look into Aushik Srinivas, who is a good left arm spinner. He has done well before for Tamil Nadu. We need someone to replace Jakati.
First off, I don't think Hilfy is good enough to be a T20 bowler, his death bowling is just piss poor. 6-4-4.

But I do agree on the point you made about the spinners, Jakati has got to go. We can either bring in that Aushik kid and take a risk or go after someone a bit more experienced like Pragyan Ojha in the transfer period. I'm sure he'd prefer playing for a team that will actually play him regularly, with that said, I doubt MI would give him up.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
First off, I don't think Hilfy is good enough to be a T20 bowler, his death bowling is just piss poor. 6-4-4.

But I do agree on the point you made about the spinners, Jakati has got to go. We can either bring in that Aushik kid and take a risk or go after someone a bit more experienced like Pragyan Ojha in the transfer period. I'm sure he'd prefer playing for a team that will actually play him regularly, with that said, I doubt MI would give him up.

Hilfy can win matches in the first 6 overs of the game. With more games, I am guessing his death bowling will improve. I am not sure how much of T20 cricket he has played or how much of death bowling he has done, but he seems like he is a hardcore test bowler with pretty low exposure in death bowling.

Hilfy took us to the final of this season, much similar to how Dougie won us our first IPL title. Reg. Ojha, I dont think Mumbai will give him up. Harbhajan is hot and cold, and their other spinners (Yuzvendra Chahal and Robin Peterson) aren't big time spinners. I wish the Chennai management gives an eye to Aushik, who is a Tamil guy too.

Users who are viewing this thread