1st Test: England v Australia

So what we are trying to say is reverse batting line up for the next test?

I'm loving this match. Imagine England getting the draw here, what a confidence boost that would be. What a boost to the series.

I'm loving this match. Imagine England getting the draw here, what a confidence boost that would be. What a boost to the series.

It would be more beneficial for us to get beat so we'd get the kick up the arse. It'll be hailed as a magnificent display if these somehow hold on.

Hauritz to Panesar, no run, flighted on the off stump. Monty defends. Good ball though. Thousands and thousands cheer him as though he's won the game for England

I so wish I was back home, right now, watching this live on the big screen television...

If the rest of the series is this tense and brilliant, it's gonna be an awesome summer.

Should bring Clarke on. Sydney test.

Draw looks certain for me.

It would be more beneficial for us to get beat so we'd get the kick up the arse. It'll be hailed as a magnificent display if these somehow hold on.
It would be pretty pathetic for England to think that this performance and stealing the draw is a sign that everything is allright. If anything it merely shows that Anderson, Swann and Flower have more testicular fortitude than the rest of the side combined and twice over.

Add Monty to that list!

Users who are viewing this thread