1st Test: England v Australia

Why not? Broad's got a Test average of 31 with 3 fifties and 9 FC fifties, and Swann's no flop with the bat either

I have more faith in the Australian bowling line-up. Swann may not be a flop with the bat, but in itnl cricket, he's still just a bowler who can bat. Same with Anderson. And Monty- leave him, he's legend. Again, it's just a matter of three good deliveries to wrap the tail up. If they can somehow dismiss Broad, then 400 from there will be really difficult. Then England will be left with just some bowlers. Though, if Broad keeps hitting those fours, I'll soon be proved wrong. Still, I can't help but feel that Australia will wrap this tail up soon.

I love Sky Player! No need to go downstairs to catch up with the cricket :D

Good start from these two, SHOT! From Broad.

Good batting from Broad this morning, some very nice shots.

Very positive from both players and good running. Hilfenhaus should bowl.

EDIT: Got him

How unlucky was that. Flicked the bad and hit the stumps. Was looking good out there but he's gone. Time for Swanny to smack a 50 ball hundred.

Handy 19 runs, even though really, he shouldn't have been that unlucky.

Swanny!

I'm gonna be honest here and say that if Johnson picks up the next two wickets and ends up with 5 wicket haul he hasn't deserved it.

Gotta agree. But Johnson does clean the tail very well. Lol someone had to get the tail.

Users who are viewing this thread