1st Test: England v Australia

Maybe Hilfy should swap ends. Maybe try Hussey. Lol just something random.

EDIT: On the brightside my fantasy team is doing quite well.

If that's the idea then it's not exactly going to plan is it :p

Where's King Cricket got to?

play cricket 07 with a patch where India made the semis of the T20 world cup....

I'm sorry it had to be done, I don't know but after he was so sure we wouldn't make 400, he now = epic fail.

Swann is batting very well. That four he just hit of Hilfenhaus was all class.

Where's King Cricket :p

I think you guys are being a little harsh. Cook got out to a superb catch, and Strauss got a good bouncer. He didn't leave it properly, but it was still a good ball. Bopara was also deceived from a very good slower one.

I obviously realise that we're still gonna somehow lose the Test because we're England, but it's funny seeing how quiet it's gone on the crim front atm.

Batted James son. I have to say though, Peter Siddle is one very ugly gentlemen. It's a good job he's a good cricketer or he'd probably never get any.

Wth was that Anderson.

I hope Swann makes it to 50, he deserves it.

May be a part-timer, but he's still got a far better record than MSP this season. Has 14 wickets at 28 including a 5fer, and he's playing in the 1st Division. Offers a hell of alot more in terms of batting and fielding as well. Just a shame he's a big fat bloater.

Also, what does Mushy being spin coach have to do with anything? =/

It has quite a lot to do with his development when he's with England.

Anderson looked comfortable until they pushed the field back. Still, got the 400, nice to see Swanny get 50. Well done Jimmy!

The guy has one thing Bell and wannabes don't have: he converts his 50s. But yeah shouldn't be 3 at the moment. But you never know. He tends to start badly. Got him. Good innings.

Users who are viewing this thread