1st Test: England v Australia

I don't like this new chest guard thing from the bowlers when they batt. They are bowlers they should just man up and take what they give!

I obviously realise that we're still gonna somehow lose the Test because we're England, but it's funny seeing how quiet it's gone on the crim front atm.

Batted James son. I have to say though, Peter Siddle is one very ugly gentlemen. It's a good job he's a good cricketer or he'd probably never get any.

:laugh ROFL. You're on form this morning Matthew. That's 2 funnys in a row. KUTGW!

Panesar better get himself to double figures, he's got to contribute something to the game.

The guy has one thing Bell and wannabes don't have: he converts his 50s. But yeah shouldn't be 3 at the moment. But you never know. He tends to start badly. Got him. Good innings.

Atm he is way too loose for a number three batsmen.

Come on Monty 7 more!!

This has to be the most topsy-turvey disjointed batting performance i've ever seem btw.

Dan, If Monty get's double figures and a 20'fer he could rape me all day long.

What a shot from Monty to get off the mark. He is looking very solid out there.

If England get 5 more runs this morning then their tail will have scored more runs in 15 overs than the top 5 managed in the entire morning session yesterday...

Just proves my point that the top 7 are all nightwatchmen for our awesome tail.

Users who are viewing this thread